Topic: Gmr/Azusa canyon  (Read 3385 times)

Offline Zombie

Gmr/Azusa canyon
« on: 01/17/12 12:08PM »
Ok I've been deployed for quite some time and im finally findin time to hit new spots. I hit palomar and Ortega and the backside of rancho California. From fallbrook murrieta all the time. I got a small group goin and we wanna hit gmr/Azusa canyon run but I look on forums and maps and I can't find the route and wat to take and wat turns. I did see a ride from 38 to the 2 and back down the 138 but that seems like a good 70/80 mile run and looks like it goes out of mountain/canyon roads and almost hit the frontside of palmdale or sumthing crazy. Doesn't look fun. Can anyone tell the the route like what exit to take off the 210 and where to turn once where in the mountain to make the loop down to mountain avenue in upland. Any tips pointers and directions would be appreciated.
RIDE OR DIE!

phyphoestilic

Re: Gmr/Azusa canyon
« Reply #1 on: 01/17/12 12:27PM »
38/138 might have snow right now.

Use google maps to search for directions.

here is the GMR 34.155923,-117.83657

here is Azusa canyon 34.15951,-117.909358

Offline Zombie

« Reply #3 on: 01/17/12 12:31PM »
Do those 2 roads meet so u can make it one ride or is it 2 different things. And goole maps just made it more confusing I'm not sure wat to take as where for the goods rides. I'm sure I can just go hop on the tail of a group an hope they take me thru but not really my style

Offline Parc Ferme

« Reply #4 on: 01/17/12 12:39PM »
long sweepers = 215 to Azusa, go north

tight, technical turns = follow above, but turn right at the bridge next to all the 4x4s playing in the water/dirt/mud.
hubcap diamond star halo girl lord flatbed ford beans heart fart

Offline jamesz3

« Reply #5 on: 01/17/12 03:59PM »
1.  210 to Azusa Exit - Head north.
2.  When at the top, come back down
3.  Instead of going back down where you game from, turn LEFT on E. FORK ROAD
4.  Continue E. Fork Rd.
5.  Continue to Glendora Mountain Rd.
6.  Right on Glendora Ridge Rd (Glendora Mountain Rd. - Road splits w 2 names) takes you back down to the 210
7.  If you head East (left turn) then you're looking at a much longer ride to Mt. Baldy and down (too cold up there right now)
« Last Edit: 01/17/12 04:19PM by jamesz3 »

Offline Zombie

« Reply #6 on: 01/17/12 07:30PM »
Thx guys. All those actually helped more than the forums. I'll take a look at all those roads. Might be hitting maholland drive this weekend

Offline rockstarcordova

« Reply #7 on: 01/17/12 08:04PM »
Thx guys. All those actually helped more than the forums. I'll take a look at all those roads. Might be hitting maholland drive this weekend

Lemme know when you wanna do GMR/Azusa, I'll ride with ya and show you around.

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 43 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook