Topic: Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...  (Read 466579 times)

Tominator

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...
« on: 10/26/09 04:19PM »
Hey, what's on your mind?
Ever have something you'd like to share but didn't feel like starting up a thread? I know I do all the time!
Photographs welcomed! Feel free to share your tales, ideas, whatever.

I'll start. It's a gorgeous day today! Eddie, Freddie, Norm, Tammy and I were hanging out at Coach's Deli this morning/afternoon.
Wee-Man and his buddy dropped by for Starbucks frappucino drinks, our local celebrity sighting for the day. Afterwards, I cruised with Norm/Tammy down to Dana Point where they stopped at Taco Surf for lunch. The beaches were just fantastic!

CougarHunter

Re: Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...
« Reply #1 on: 10/26/09 04:20PM »
Hey, what's on your mind?
Ever have something you'd like to share but didn't feel like starting up a thread? I know I do all the time!

I want to share that I want to visit mylene at Deja Vu  :3:

Offline FREDDIE NO WHEELIE

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • FREDDIE NO WHEELIE's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Osick (06) GSXR-1000 & 2012 Aprilia RSV4sho Factory
« Reply #2 on: 10/26/09 05:34PM »
man, look at Eddie, just so relaxed. was nice to hangout at our daily local spot. great to see Norm and Tammy

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

Offline throttlectrl

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • throttlectrl's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Arrr Won
  • Years Riding: I usually stop after a few hours...
« Reply #3 on: 10/26/09 05:48PM »
It really irks me when people walk straight into the elevator and slam into me as I'm trying to exit.

I think the freezer should have a light.

I believe in aliens and I think they disguise themselves by riding sportbikes and power ranger outfits.

I'm in love with Casey Stoner's wife. (is that bad?)

I recently noticed I was riding at 137 in the straights - it bothered me cause I like round numbers, so I took it up to 140.

I don't understand why Ducati makes you pay 20k for a bike and delivers it with a $5 toolkit.

I'm going to invent a special ingredient, kind of like what they use on money in banks when stolen, that will be identifiable and will stain anything that hit's a rider. The rider's bike and suit will instantly splash this highly penetrating marking on whatever it comes in contact with so as to identify the cause of the accident and or to capture hit and run drivers.

I think cops should keep a spare supped up liter bike ready at DUI checkpoints. If they suspect you've been drinking then you have to ride the bike on a small obstacle course at high speeds. If you survive then you can carry on without a DUI.

I think prisons should be funded by criminals. Essentially, they should be factories and if their income is low, well then - welcome to our world.

I think all MotoGP riders should be required to race at the Isle Of Man TT races and it should count as double the points for the season.
« Last Edit: 10/27/09 06:59AM by throttlectrl »

Tominator

« Reply #4 on: 10/26/09 06:00PM »
I don't understand why people insist on loitering in doorways and stairways.
I didn't know that Ducs came with a cheap tool kit - I just go for the free rides  :)
Freezers don't have lights 'cus it keeps the little eskimo guys from sleeping.

Offline throttlectrl

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • throttlectrl's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Arrr Won
  • Years Riding: I usually stop after a few hours...
« Reply #5 on: 10/26/09 07:35PM »
Well my buddy's 996 out here has a toolkit that looks like something you would get at CVS... Not joking. Maybe it's improved.
I knew there were little Eskimo dudes in there... thanks!

Dee Dub

« Reply #6 on: 10/26/09 09:05PM »
This shiet is STILL pretty sic!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2bGUeDnqPY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C2bGUeDnqPY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Offline eels

• 749cc
  • eels's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • newformkitchen
  • Bike: '06 SV650
  • Years Riding: March '10
« Reply #7 on: 10/26/09 11:08PM »
I love the random thoughts thread.
Elie

chrisweir.com

« Reply #8 on: 10/27/09 06:40AM »
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

Military intelligence; really?

Offline eddiemon

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • eddiemon's Gallery
  • Unofficial OCMoto Photographer
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 Suzuki SV650
« Reply #9 on: 10/27/09 07:30AM »
I'll start. It's a gorgeous day today! Eddie, Freddie, Norm, Tammy and I were hanging out at Coach's Deli this morning/afternoon.
Wee-Man and his buddy dropped by for Starbucks frappucino drinks, our local celebrity sighting for the day. Afterwards, I cruised with Norm/Tammy down to Dana Point where they stopped at Taco Surf for lunch. The beaches were just fantastic!

+1 Tom for cruising with Norm and Tammy.

Pics I took...

Offline triplestack3

« Reply #10 on: 10/27/09 09:12AM »
this is a great craigslist ad:
bike is in Nebraska? why post in OC? LOL

GSXR 1000 miles, from Cali - $8000 (La Vista)
Date: 2009-10-26, 4:01PM PDT
Reply to: sale-xtafe-1438990205@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling a completely stock 2007 GSXR 750 with only 1000 miles on it. Never put down, never raced. I didnt ride it as much as I thought i would, and just moved to Omaha from Cali. Trying to buy a house, and need to sell.

Let me know if you wanna come see it.

Bike is in Nebraska

Offline eddiemon

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • eddiemon's Gallery
  • Unofficial OCMoto Photographer
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 Suzuki SV650
« Reply #11 on: 10/27/09 09:37AM »
man, look at Eddie, just so relaxed. was nice to hangout at our daily local spot. great to see Norm and Tammy

+1 to Freddie for showing up even though he didn't ride his bike, lol.   8)

Dee Dub

« Reply #12 on: 10/27/09 09:52AM »
Why don't ants burn their feet on the pavement?

Offline FREDDIE NO WHEELIE

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • FREDDIE NO WHEELIE's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Osick (06) GSXR-1000 & 2012 Aprilia RSV4sho Factory
« Reply #13 on: 10/27/09 10:09AM »
I never understand about this life but I learn to be a man with positive attitude; and that's enough to make my day.

have a great day everyone and keep that positive vibes in you

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

Tominator

« Reply #14 on: 10/27/09 11:04AM »
Gotto love CL ads  :32:
If i were looking for a clean Gixer, I probably wouldn't go to Nebraska for one.

I have to give props to Suzie at Scorpion Helmets for getting me my 900 helmet in XL.  :29:
Also thumbs up to Tricia for being a charming babe!

Offline SCMotoRR

• 749cc
  • SCMotoRR's Gallery
  • mmmmmm . . . Track Day
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2003 CBR 600RR
  • Years Riding: 1.5
« Reply #15 on: 10/27/09 11:29AM »
I think the freezer should have a light.

I think prisons should be funded by criminals. Essentially, they should be factories and if their income is low, well then - welcome to our world.

My freezer does have a light, yours just sucks

I completely agree! They should be like giant slave labor camps that actually give back to the tax payer instead of eating away our money

Offline Gaskommando

« Reply #16 on: 10/27/09 12:32PM »
I like the slave labor idea for prisoners, additionally why do people actually care about criminals? why if someone is convicted of murder can we not hang the sob after the conviction is in? I believe if someone rapes a person they should be tortured until they die. Then maybe they will get to experience what thier victim has to go through the rest of their life.

Quick shout out to God here: Thank you for inventing Titties.

Am I the only one who wants to poke peoples feet as I ride by when they hang 'em out the window?

Someone needs to invent a cigarette with out the harmful side effects.

Have you ever wanted to do a wheelie through a camera enforced intersection and give the bird while going through just to mess with the Man?

My freezer light burned out.
"Horsepower is like dick size; there is no such thing as "too much". Granted, you may never use all that you've got, but it sure feels good knowing that you've got it in your pocket, available to whip it out and use it anytime you want to. Or need to, even if just to win a bet ..."

Offline triplestack3

« Reply #17 on: 10/27/09 12:38PM »
I like the slave labor idea for prisoners, additionally why do people actually care about criminals? why if someone is convicted of murder can we not hang the sob after the conviction is in? I believe if someone rapes a person they should be tortured until they die. Then maybe they will get to experience what thier victim has to go through the rest of their life.

Unless they were wrongly accused or convicted. Convictions do get overturned and not everyone is a criminal.

Thundercat

« Reply #18 on: 10/27/09 12:51PM »
Do actors/actresses buy all of their own movies? How often do they watch their own movies?

Do singers/bands/rappers listen to their own stuff when they're driving?

If I were rich, I'd have a chouffer and I'd never drive another day in my life.

What is Nicky Hayden doing right now as I'm typing this?

I have dreams about doing wheelies. So why can't I do them in real life?

Why is it so hard to find good female friends? Ones that arn't flaky, call you just because, and actually ride on a regular basis? Oh yeah, and one that lives close to where I live. Is that so much to ask?

Now you have me thinking about all the stuff I've been wanting to post, but haven't.

Offline abearden

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • abearden's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 08 CBR 600
  • Years Riding: 7, 80k mi
« Reply #19 on: 10/27/09 12:52PM »

Quick shout out to God here: Thank you for inventing Titties.

Have you ever wanted to do a wheelie through a camera enforced intersection and give the bird while going through just to mess with the Man?
If things go right, the violent criminals won't make it to arrest: just morgue processing with lead poisoning.

Agreed.

That's crossed my mind many times.

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 47 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything