Linked Events   |   0 Attendees

Topic: 6/10 - Malibu --> Hwy 33 SUNDAY  (Read 1085 times)

pchbreeze

6/10 - Malibu --> Hwy 33 SUNDAY
« on: 06/09/07 08:12AM »
I'm going to meet someone in Malibu and hit the 33...he wants to go early in the morning  ::) but I said ok...if anyone wants to come, hit me up tonight 559... (Steve).  I was the guy who was still dressed from work last night at that coffee shop.
« Last Edit: 06/10/07 03:57PM by pchbreeze »

pchbreeze

Re: 6/10 - Malibu --> Hwy 33 SUNDAY
« Reply #1 on: 06/09/07 10:57PM »
Come and find out!  Everyone on another messageboard thats been down it loves it. 

pchbreeze

« Reply #2 on: 06/09/07 11:19PM »
ok where should i meet you and when?
My plan was to go tomorrow.  wake my ass up...my cell phone is in the first post.  keep calling if it goes to voice mail.  i'll be ready to go by the time you get to my neighborhood from Costa Mesa.  I'm by Warner/PCH and I could meet you at the gas station there...or the gas station at Westminster/Bolsa Chica...whichever is more convenient for you.  Either way, I need gas big time.  i was working on my bike, and when i was lifting the tank, i couldn't hear anything shwish.  i hope i have enough vapors to get to either.

pchbreeze

« Reply #3 on: 06/09/07 11:23PM »
That guy from Ventura (not Malibu) never called, or if he did he didn't leave a message.  I'm going to leave whenever I wake up.

pchbreeze

« Reply #4 on: 06/10/07 04:00PM »
Sorry Sleepy, I didn't plan to wake up early for this but I had already began psyching up for it.  I woke up TOO early though, and just had to take off 4:30am.  When I go to sleep late, I wake up early.

The 33 was pretty wild.  I'd recommend it to everyone...worth the long ass trip to get there.   It make me miss Central and Nor Cal...I'm going to hit the area up more often.

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 28 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook