Topic: laguna seca july 23 - 25  (Read 3376 times)

Offline sgt_0331

• 998cc
  • sgt_0331's Gallery
  • Just enjoy life!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: White & Blue Gsxr1000
  • Years Riding: since 2002
Re: laguna seca july 23 - 25
« Reply #40 on: 05/27/10 01:37PM »
though thank you for the oven but i will pass lol

Offline FREDDIE NO WHEELIE

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • FREDDIE NO WHEELIE's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Osick (06) GSXR-1000 & 2012 Aprilia RSV4sho Factory
« Reply #41 on: 05/27/10 01:39PM »
bringing my car cuz i'll be shopping there for great deals on gears and aftermarkets. thanks for the offer.

dude i cant believe you are not going with your bike! well you are welcome to stay with me in the hotel. im staying night which is sat night. im looking foward to riding there and riding back. though i understand driving vs biking. it can be draining riding back but to me its worth it. This may be my last run to laguna seca so im going to try and make the best of it.

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

Offline sgt_0331

• 998cc
  • sgt_0331's Gallery
  • Just enjoy life!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: White & Blue Gsxr1000
  • Years Riding: since 2002
« Reply #42 on: 05/27/10 01:41PM »
yes there are deals but i must say they are some what prici last time i was there. i must say i still have my custom ear plugs from there from 5 years ago. well let me know keep safe freedie

Offline FREDDIE NO WHEELIE

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • FREDDIE NO WHEELIE's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Osick (06) GSXR-1000 & 2012 Aprilia RSV4sho Factory
« Reply #43 on: 05/27/10 01:44PM »
thanks bro

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 34 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything