Linked Events   |   2 Attendees

Topic: Ortega, Palomar, Mesa Grande, Banner Grade - Saturday August 14, at 8:00 am  (Read 7814 times)

Offline farschad

• 749cc
  • farschad's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: GSXR 750
  • Years Riding: 15 on and off
got ya hope to see you in the morning .

Offline Jerome Daoust

• 749cc
  • Jerome Daoust's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Expanding Knowledge
  • Bike: 2009 Honda CBR 1000RR C-ABS
  • Years Riding: Started in 1980
got ya hope to see you in the morning .
If I see you, will it be at Point A (Santa Ana) ?

Cool, I also see "BMW mike" just joined, most likely meeting at Point A as in the past?

I know "Dee Dub" will be at point B (San Juan Capistrano).

Offline BMW mike

• Lets do this shit
  • 125cc
  • BMW mike's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: BMW S1000rr
  • Years Riding: 10+ Supercross 8+ Superbike
Lets keep it under 160mph  LOL

Offline FREDDIE NO WHEELIE

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • FREDDIE NO WHEELIE's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Osick (06) GSXR-1000 & 2012 Aprilia RSV4sho Factory
under 160!? i'll stay in ortega, lol

Lets keep it under 160mph  LOL

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
We are now at jullians, eating at Apple Country Restaurant. 7 experienced riders from ocmoto and me tagging along as a rookie.

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

agustin

We are now at jullians, eating at Apple Country Restaurant. 7 experienced riders from ocmoto and me tagging along as a rookie.

You're no rookie, you've been out there before.

Offline dcougar2u

• 599cc
  • dcougar2u's Gallery
  • The older I get, the better I was!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2006 Honda CBR1000RR
  • Years Riding: 48
We missed you on the Ortega today, Freddie.  Everyone was like:  "Dude, where's Freddie?"  And we were like:  "Dude, like I think he went to Palomar."
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."  Adele 21 - Someone Like You

• 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
But didn't take the tight side and skip it to go straight to jullians

You're no rookie, you've been out there before.

Dee Dub

Nice ride!
Good roads, good people, no tickets no crashes!
(we got home at 4:05 Steve...)

• 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
We pass through Ortega this morning at around 8am.

No worries, Freddie No wheelie will be at Ortega tomorrow pretty early.

We missed you on the Ortega today, Freddie.  Everyone was like:  "Dude, where's Freddie?"  And we were like:  "Dude, like I think he went to Palomar."

• 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
Awesome ride with bunch of mature riders today. Linda, you got some skills on the canyons! Tnx for letting me tag along with you all.

Older Guy

Hahahaha...see...old guys can ride too......good chasing you younger guys.....

Older Guy

Oh....Dennis...I passed Lake Forest at 12 minutes to 4....hahahaha....bet I took less time to get gas though....

Offline Jerome Daoust

• 749cc
    • View Profile
    • Expanding Knowledge
Wow, that was fun. Good group of 9 people... Linda (thank you for breaking my "no girls on my rides" spell), Dennis, Farshad, Mike, Jason (who attracts venomous insects), Dennis, Steve, Freddie and me.

Took a few pointers from Farshad and Steve by following them throught roads they know well.

Picture here is of Jason's bug sting and baking soda antidote, and group shot at South end of Mesa Grande immediatly after Jason's bug encounter.

+1 to all for making this a fun and accident/ticket-free ride. Jason, what's you handle?
« Last Edit: 08/14/10 05:56PM by Jerome Daoust »

Offline Jerome Daoust

• 749cc
    • View Profile
    • Expanding Knowledge
During the return, at Mother's Kitchen on Top of Palomar...
« Last Edit: 08/14/10 05:50PM by Jerome Daoust »

• 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
I stayed at Hells Kitchen for a bit and went home around 4. Showered and now here at my sushi spot (Maru Sushi/Costa Mesa). So here are some of my shots..

Offline Ducatista

• 599cc
  • Ducatista's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2009 Monster 696, 2009 HD Sportster 1200, 2011 CBR250R
  • Years Riding: since July '09
Yay for the chick!  You guys had a great day for it, tho I did see the temp hit 100 as I drove over Ortega en route to Riverside -ugh!.  I'm sorry that Jason got stung, but delighted to see another GSX-F.  He and my old man have the ezact same bike - color and all.  
Still occasionally missing 2nd gear on the upshift...

Offline farschad

• 749cc
  • farschad's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: GSXR 750
  • Years Riding: 15 on and off
nice meeting and seeing everyone. those were some wonderful rds and perfect weather,enjoyed the company too. i clocked 345miles. where we going tomorrow ?

Offline JasonChen

I guess I had to pop my ocmoto cherry and signup an account now... hola!  :31:

it was nice meeting you all and that was such a fun ride! too bad I was just not all there after that little "incident"  :35:  I just woke up from the best nap, ever! I guess man-handling a 531 lbs bike chasing you guys' liter bikes can do that... LOL   good fast pace today!  8)

:29:

Offline JasonChen

oh yeah, here are some crappy phone camera pictures... thought I'd travel lite today so didn't bring my camera.

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 57 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything