Linked Events   |   3 Attendees

Topic: Sunday Sept 12: Azusa, 39, E Fork, GMR, GRR, MtBaldy.  (Read 5586 times)

Offline WOT Designs

• WOT DESIGNS - Design, CNC, Fab, Manufacturing
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • WOT Designs's Gallery
  • (rider formally known as PriddyShiddy)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Big Green City Bus aka CONNIE aka 98 Kawi Concourse
  • Years Riding: Since 1996. I'm busy - you do the math if you want
Re: Sunday Sept 12: Azusa, 39, E Fork, GMR, GRR, MtBaldy.
« Reply #20 on: 09/12/10 10:50PM »
Jerome- I was pissed when I found out I got flaked on this morning and THEN logged on and saw this ride!  Really wish I had gone!
MAKER OF OMNI-CRUISE! Truly adjustable UNIVERSAL Motorcycle Cruise Control / Throttle Lock. MADE IN AMERICA... Orange County to be exact.

www.omni-cruise.com
info@omni-cruise.com

PM for ocmoto.com discount

Offline erkishhorde

« Reply #21 on: 09/13/10 08:02AM »
Nice pics !!!

That's probably because you didn't have much oncoming traffic. It's a rarely traveled road which is why it's so dirty but when you do see oncoming vehicles, they're often in the middle of the road.

Offline Jerome Daoust

• 749cc
  • Jerome Daoust's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Expanding Knowledge
  • Bike: 2009 Honda CBR 1000RR C-ABS
  • Years Riding: Started in 1980
« Reply #22 on: 09/13/10 10:29AM »
Jerome- I was pissed when I found out I got flaked on this morning and THEN logged on and saw this ride!  Really wish I had gone!
Sorry to hear people flaked-out on your ride. They each owe you a beer.

Posting my ride here was a night-before decision. I was just planning earlier to go ride with my neighbor (Nick who was on this ride) but then decided to open up the ride to all OC Moto the night before and add it to the calendar. I was surprised to see how many showed up at such short notice.

Catch you next time Brian.
« Last Edit: 09/13/10 10:31AM by Jerome Daoust »

Offline WOT Designs

• WOT DESIGNS - Design, CNC, Fab, Manufacturing
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • WOT Designs's Gallery
  • (rider formally known as PriddyShiddy)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Big Green City Bus aka CONNIE aka 98 Kawi Concourse
  • Years Riding: Since 1996. I'm busy - you do the math if you want
« Reply #23 on: 09/13/10 12:20PM »
Nice pics !!!

That's probably because you didn't have much oncoming traffic. It's a rarely traveled road which is why it's so dirty but when you do see oncoming vehicles, they're often in the middle of the road.

ESPECIALLY THE EFFING PARK RANGERS or whoever drives the effing green trucks that seem to be allergic to driving within 6' of the right white line! I will rarely ever cus someone out cuz I'm a nice guy but I've chased those ****ers down before. I have literally squeezed through the 3' of dirt and sand those asshats leave when they round left corners at 30mph. Last time I did baldy was with Vic and the SAME truck almost hit me on the way up AND the way back down.
MAKER OF OMNI-CRUISE! Truly adjustable UNIVERSAL Motorcycle Cruise Control / Throttle Lock. MADE IN AMERICA... Orange County to be exact.

www.omni-cruise.com
info@omni-cruise.com

PM for ocmoto.com discount

Offline notabiker

« Reply #24 on: 09/13/10 02:48PM »
i did Glendora sunday morning . i do not like the Azusa to baldy part. it is about 20 miles to the top if you go threw Glendora.
 great road and i only saw a couple of other bikes. no cars. round trip is about 1 HR.

Page created in 0.272 seconds with 40 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook