Topic: Ride to IBN in Huntington Beach from south county 10/6/10  (Read 989 times)

Offline okpanic

• 125cc
  • okpanic's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ducati Monster 1100
  • Years Riding: 1
i'm planning on riding up to the new Italian Bike Night in HB on Wed Oct. 6th. I live down in Dana Point and was just going to cruise up PCH. Let me know if any of you are interested in meeting up and riding up together.
It's a dry clutch........ Yes, it's supposed to sound like that.....

Offline bernardchao

will be there but riding from north county
i'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams

HBguy

Wasn't this in Newport?

Offline okpanic

• 125cc
  • okpanic's Gallery
    • View Profile
it was but the property manager finally killed it in Newport. So it has been moved to HB. The 6th is the first night at the new location.

sixlevel

I may be able to cruise up with you. Depends upon where me and my bike end up that week. If I'm hanging in San Clemente we'll do it.

It will be interesting to see how the new venue works out.
 :46:

Offline RatRod_D

• 749cc
  • RatRod_D's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 Honda 919 Red
  • Years Riding: 5
I might cruise it with you .. live in buena park
Name: Douglas Peralta

Chris Motion

what's the HB location?

Offline Andy

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Andy's Gallery
  • God created Ducati to train the faithful.
    • View Profile
    • Two Slow OC
  • Bike: Ducati Monster
  • Years Riding: 9
IBN Re-Launch
The re-launch of IBN is just around the corner, so be sure to not to miss the excitement as we celebrate IBN's *NEW* location beginning 06.45p on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 06, at Sertinos Coffee Cafe on the Strand. A couple things to note:

1. The law. There have been concerns regarding how IBN will be received by Huntington Beach law enforcement. Not to worry -- we have been reassured through contacts with personal acquaintances among city council members and the chief of police that HBPD will play nice . However, PLEASE RIDE RESPONSIBLY and COURTEOUSLY, as a no-hassle reassurance is NOT a squid pass or "get out of jail free" card.   

2. Parking. There will be plenty of unobstructed parking reserved for Italian (and other) motorcycles. An effort is also currently underway to arrange for the closure of The Strand (aka 5th Street) between PCH and Walnut Ave.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT | *NEW* HOME OF ITALIAN BIKE NIGHT (IBN): Finding a suitable location that met and exceeded amenities that we have grown accustomed to, in addition to addressing member comments, was definitely a challenge.  Luckily the new location will not only improve upon IBN as a whole, but I am confident that it will expand on the possibilities to enhance the IBN experience.

That said, we are excited to introduce the *NEW* home of IBN, a premier location for a collection of premier Italian machines -- Sertinos Coffee Cafe on the Strand !

Welcome to Sertinos ..."Your Kind of Upscale Experience" that offers something new and different in a luxuriant and welcoming environment. A Sertinos Coffee Café experience is not only an upscale hospitality experience, it is a social encounter that fosters warmth and human interaction while offering a variety of menu items, such as traditional "flatbread" deli sandwiches, "sub" sandwiches (toasted or cold), grilled focaccia Panini sandwiches, salads, soups, and premium brewed coffees and espresso drinks among other items -- all at reasonable prices (IBN Discount Specials to be announced).

We look forward to sharing the *NEW* and *IMPROVED* IBN experience with fellow World Champion Ducatisti and Friends alike at Sertinos Coffee Cafe on the Strand beginning 06.45p on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 06. See below for further details.

Sertinos Coffee Cafe at the Strand is located at: 150 Fifth Street | Huntington Beach, CA 92648 | tel:714/969.4888

Offline Andy

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Andy's Gallery
  • God created Ducati to train the faithful.
    • View Profile
    • Two Slow OC
  • Bike: Ducati Monster
  • Years Riding: 9
HB IBN 10/6/10 cancelled
« Reply #8 on: 10/06/10 06:23AM »
Dear World Champion Ducatisti and Friends,

Please note that the Italian Bike Night (IBN) Re-Launch event originally scheduled for WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 06, has been CANCELED due to rain. This event has been rescheduled for WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20.

Remember, Sertinos Coffee Cafe on the Strand is the *NEW* home of IBN.

Offline okpanic

• 125cc
  • okpanic's Gallery
    • View Profile
probably the best idea for today. it is nasty outside...

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 39 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything