Topic: New to Laguna Beach... The TV show sucked, I'm here to fix things.  (Read 4995 times)

Offline STiNinja

this post is going on forever haha. didn't realize how many people on here are from the immediate area. I learned about ocmoto.com from a comic book store employee downtown about 2 weeks ago. i work at the local gym in the canyon across from LCAD called sport performance institute
Really? I was going to sign up there, but it looks more like a physical therapy than a regular gym. I go to the Aliso 24, hate the drive, do you guys have a student discount by chance?

Offline sucati

• 125cc
  • sucati's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2002 GSX-R 600
  • Years Riding: 2
this post is going on forever haha. didn't realize how many people on here are from the immediate area. I learned about ocmoto.com from a comic book store employee downtown about 2 weeks ago. i work at the local gym in the canyon across from LCAD called sport performance institute
Really? I was going to sign up there, but it looks more like a physical therapy than a regular gym. I go to the Aliso 24, hate the drive, do you guys have a student discount by chance?

no its an amazing gym, i've been working out here since february and i applied at another gym for a job and the owner was like "um **** that, work here". they're really big on cross-fit stuff, great community of people its not all corporate-like, i love the place. If i didn't work here I'd gladly be paying to work out here. not to mention its a trip and a half to get anywhere else so its just convenient for me

they are, however, all like Chapman grads in sports science/sports medicine and, yes, as you assumed they ARE in fact really great at therapy and special-needs clients, but thats not the emphasis. only reason i know all this is it's my major in school right now so i've been making mentors of them

Offline STiNinja

no its an amazing gym, i've been working out here since february and i applied at another gym for a job and the owner was like "um **** that, work here". they're really big on cross-fit stuff, great community of people its not all corporate-like, i love the place. If i didn't work here I'd gladly be paying to work out here. not to mention its a trip and a half to get anywhere else so its just convenient for me

they are, however, all like Chapman grads in sports science/sports medicine and, yes, as you assumed they ARE in fact really great at therapy and special-needs clients, but thats not the emphasis. only reason i know all this is it's my major in school right now so i've been making mentors of them

Sounds good, I hate going to 24HR fitness, there's always people camping weights and everything else, I'll check it out and do a little tour one of these days, I'm getting tired of the long rides anyways. I think Samurai Motorsports is by that gym right?

Offline sucati

• 125cc
  • sucati's Gallery
    • View Profile

Sounds good, I hate going to 24HR fitness, there's always people camping weights and everything else, I'll check it out and do a little tour one of these days, I'm getting tired of the long rides anyways. I think Samurai Motorsports is by that gym right?

yea theyre like 2 doors down. i hate 24 hour its like going to a hip hop club in workout clothing, i personally dont feel cool working out somewhere where the girls put on makeup and the guys put on body spray and fake tanner to lift in the mirror.

Offline STiNinja

yea theyre like 2 doors down. i hate 24 hour its like going to a hip hop club in workout clothing, i personally dont feel cool working out somewhere where the girls put on makeup and the guys put on body spray and fake tanner to lift in the mirror.

Haha, this made me laugh, the guys with the fake tans and completely tattooed head to toe to show off their juicing muscles, I blame jesery shore, they had a tanning salon right next door, it's truly sad, you live in So Cal, you can go to the beach, two miles away. Sorry for totally taking over your thread haha.

Offline sucati

• 125cc
  • sucati's Gallery
    • View Profile

Haha, this made me laugh, the guys with the fake tans and completely tattooed head to toe to show off their juicing muscles, I blame jesery shore, they had a tanning salon right next door, it's truly sad, you live in So Cal, you can go to the beach, two miles away. Sorry for totally taking over your thread haha.

ah dude, totally understandable, it's one of those addicting rant topics once you get someone started there's no stopping the inevitable landslide of WTF comments. I'm honestly surprised more people didn't jump on the dogpile

Offline sucati

• 125cc
  • sucati's Gallery
    • View Profile
Welcome :) post some pics of your rides..

there's some pics of the miata on mx5.net, i'm at work for one, and don't want to taint the beautiful 2 wheel scene with my micro-drifter

edit: username is Laguna96 on the mx5 forum

Offline robtheman

• 998cc
  • robtheman's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
  • Years Riding: 30 off and on
welcome.

Offline vetmxer

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • vetmxer's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Street-2007 GSX-R 750 K7, Track- 2012 Aprilia RSV4-R
  • Years Riding: STREET- 20 yrs, Racing MX- my whole life.
Welcome.
Owner of SBS Tuning in Riverside. (951) 496-5653 sbstuning@yahoo.com
call or Email for a price quote.
The Inland Empire's lowest prices on Amsoil.

Offline tehrawr

• paradox
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • tehrawr's Gallery
  • invisibility is a relative thing
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2006 S2R1K : GSXR600K8 : 2004 Zuma 70 : 07' ex250 [sold]
  • Years Riding: since aug.2007
this post is going on forever haha.
if you think this is forever, you should see the threads when a female joins. :32:

welcome btw. :30:

Offline Kevin

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Kevin's Gallery
  • formerly known as "Rhinle"
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2008 Ducati 848
this post is going on forever haha.
if you think this is forever, you should see the threads when a female joins. :32:

welcome btw. :30:

QFT
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

Offline Okami7

• 125cc
  • Okami7's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K4 1000, 06 R1,86 SRX 600, 89 XR600
  • Years Riding: 6 years street, 10 dirt
Wow, welcome to Laguna(new the the fourms). Is your Miata green with wide wheels? I think you might be right on my street.

the white GSXR chick is awesome. yah the other bikes i think were a blue R6 and a 07 red/orange(colorblind according to you)and black GSXR 750/1000.
haha yes its dark metallic green with magnesium thin spoked wheels, and a dinged fender

Nice, I live down at the bottom of the street, I'm getting my bike soon after Christmas. Stay away from the kids at the school with their overpriced cages, they honestly don't care about anyone but themselves (for the most part). I'm sure you have found the local places to eat without going broke, but other than that welcome neighbor.

on virginia? i see a chick with a white gixxer and a guy with a black something (r6/r1 maybe?) and a few fancy cars. my cage is usually sitting on the corner of blumont, if you're ever passin by say whatsup, i'm not familiar with any neighbors around here yet

Offline Rayne

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Rayne's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '07 Yamaha R6
  • Years Riding: 5
Hello and Welcome!  Hope you and your toys have survived all the flooding down in that area!  Check out a bike night, and see you around!
Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again.

Offline sucati

• 125cc
  • sucati's Gallery
    • View Profile
Survived it all. We live in a nice geographical spot on some high ground. Thanks for your concern I'll be out to Wednesday bww

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 56 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook