Topic: found on craigslist  (Read 1940 times)

HBguy

Re: found on craigslist
« Reply #20 on: 05/13/11 03:47PM »
I think people inflate prices on craigslist, knowing that potential buyers will negotiate the price down... right?

Price...OR BEST OFFER.  No ridiculous offers though!

just like this forum...they want a certain price but wont spit it out and want to dick around til someone names it. 

Offline H-2 Charlie

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • H-2 Charlie's Gallery
  • THE BADDEST BIKE ON THE PLANET
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Beemer S1K
« Reply #21 on: 05/13/11 05:35PM »
  I would think there is a small nich , for a beat up bike . dam a 06  mint are 5k
MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

Offline viciouz

• Work Hard, Play Harder
  • 50cc
  • viciouz's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 R6
  • Years Riding: 2
« Reply #22 on: 05/13/11 06:30PM »
I am about to sell my evo posted on Clist for the exact price listed. Just got to say "Price is Firm".

jfwcbr1000

« Reply #23 on: 05/13/11 08:18PM »
It was stunted, gas tank modified and kicked in ungracefully, bike was disrespected, I wouldn't consider it for purchase and a clear picture of the owner (every picture tells a story) showing his riding style is an indicator of that as well. 
Look at bikes that were taken care of by responsible and mature bike owners.  If the bike looks bad on the outside it may look bad on the inside as well.  A lot of stunted bikes develop early transmission issues.  Buy a clean and unmolested bike you will have a more harmonious outcome IMHO.  And make sure the paperwork is in order so you don't waste your time.

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 33 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook