Topic: G craft rear brake reservoir for 07 CBR 1000rr ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET IT???  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Repsol Joe

• 998cc
  • Repsol Joe's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 Honda Repsol
  • Years Riding: Over 25 years dirt. Street on and off since 02
Like title saids. I'm looking for a G craft reservoir for my Repsol to clean up that section of the bike, it doesn't use a line and just mounts directly to the master. I already got rid of the undertail exhaust and put a shorty pipe coming out the side and also customize a hot bodies undertail to clean that section and cover up where the stock exhaust was as well. Well now when looking at the bike from the side you see the ugly reservoir/ where it is mounted and brake fluid line and I want it gone. I know super bike supply had replicas G-craft reservoirs but he is out of stock. Anybody know where to get one or know anybody selling one? I don't know how to post picture from my iPad so I can't show you what I am taking about but I can text somebody a photos for you to post to show what I am talking about. My iMac has pictures of it but its at Apple at this time.Thanks in advance.  :43:

Offline Repsol Joe

• 998cc
  • Repsol Joe's Gallery
    • View Profile
Damn nobody knows?  :26:

Offline venomenon83

have you thought of using the crf 450 mc?

Offline venomenon83

g-craft

crf 450

Offline Repsol Joe

• 998cc
  • Repsol Joe's Gallery
    • View Profile
have you thought of using the crf 450 mc?
Thanks , I remember hearing about that but completely slipped my mind. Thanks again I found some on eBay, does it matter what year? Any help would be great fully appreciated.I need to look into it more to see how the brake light trigger is going to be hooked up to it cause it looks like its different on the 600.
« Last Edit: 08/09/12 12:03AM by Repsol Joe »

Offline Repsol Joe

• 998cc
  • Repsol Joe's Gallery
    • View Profile
So I went with the CRF 450 MASTER/RES, Here are some Before, after and up close pictures. I also cut the hangers where the res hung from since they weren't need anymore to clean up the rear section. Now I just need to get some stainless button head bolts so it don't look so shity when looking from the top of the master.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: 09/20/12 11:07PM by Repsol Joe »

Offline titan89

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 42 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything