Topic: I would love to see a +1/Like/Karma button -not necessarily related to google/FB  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Israel Torres

• \_(ツ)_/
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Israel Torres's Gallery
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 Ninja 300 ABS/SE
  • Years Riding: 5 Years
I see a lot of users typing in +1 which is a google-centric method of approving of a post which is similar to facebook's like button. I am also a fan of reddit's 'karma' feature that adds or removes arbitrary points - these arbitrary points could be stored in the user's rating profile since no one really seems to be using it anyway. I see a lot of users read a bunch of posts but not many comment; it may be that some feel silly 'wasting a post' typing in '+1' so they just move on.

Note: these arbitrary point system doesn't need to link back to google/facebook/reddit as something like this may clutter the real estate; just an standalone internal arbitrary system would suffice. :)

Offline The Stig

Ocmoto used to have one. It was a disaster. We're better off without it.
Owning a liter bike is like owning a pet tiger. If you know it's a tiger and you treat it like it's a tiger you'll probably be OK. If you start treating it like a house cat then it will likely maul you, possibly to death.

Offline Israel Torres

• \_(ツ)_/
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Israel Torres's Gallery
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 Ninja 300 ABS/SE
  • Years Riding: 5 Years
Ocmoto used to have one. It was a disaster. We're better off without it.

ah ok thanks for the clarification!

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 34 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook