Topic: Traffic school online?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline **CBR_DC**

Traffic school online?
« on: 03/31/13 01:13AM »
Anybody done traffic school online? Can you recommend an easy/cheap one. There are about one million and one to choose from. Any advice would help.

Also do I need paperwork from the court to sign up or can I just use my citation number from my ticket?

Thanks!

Offline yup

Re: Traffic school online?
« Reply #1 on: 03/31/13 03:46AM »
I've been in those shoes before as I'm sure many have. When I took my course back in July 2011, I did a bit of searching and came up with a solid site for a 15minute course. I didn't time myself, but I've gone to physical traffic school (the entire session sitting inside a courtroom for hours) and this went by like an episode of family guy, only shorter.

gototrafficschool.com is the shit. I'm in no way, shape, or form affiliated with those people but I recommend and will continue to do so for everyone I know just because it's so short and actually legit. You can also use my referral code for a small discount on your overall course:X39-883-B36. I forget what the cost was total, maybe $40?

I took mine there back in 2011. Can't recommend a better place to do it. Gl (you won't need it!) man

as for paperwork, i wanna say all you needed is your citation number, but it's been a few years so I can't say for certain.

Offline **CBR_DC**

Traffic school online?
« Reply #2 on: 03/31/13 12:11PM »
Cool, thanks for the advice!

Offline hero

• 599cc
  • hero's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Daytona 675
Re: Traffic school online?
« Reply #3 on: 05/21/13 12:58PM »
what did you end up choosing? I need to pick an online traffic school too this week. hurray.

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 36 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything