Topic: Guidelines For Posting A Ride  (Read 7319 times)

Offline Dane

• Sparky
  • Administrator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Dane's Gallery
  • a.k.a. A11214576266
    • View Profile
    • www.ocmoto.com
  • Bike: '07 R1, '02 YZ426
  • Years Riding: 11.80
Guidelines For Posting A Ride
« on: 04/14/08 04:50PM »
Hello there,

In order to provide people with all the important information about your ride, please copy and paste the following template when posting rides (replace the red parts with your own information  ;)):

[b]WHEN:[/b] Saturday, March 15 at 9:00am
[b]MEET:[/b] Mobil @ Azusa
[b]ROUTE:[/b] Azusa Canyon - East Fork - GMR - Lunch
[b]SKILL LEVEL:[/b] Intermediate

[hr] [table] [tr][td][/td][td]***Skill Levels Defined***[/td][/tr] [tr] [td][i]Beginner[/i][/td] [td]You have been riding your motorcycle for [i]at least[/i] 3 months (hopefully more) and have confidence that you can ride around streets without any issues eg. stopping at stop lights, not stalling the bike, not falling over etc, making u-turns, etc.[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][i]Intermediate[/i][/td] [td]You have been riding for at least 6 months (hopefully more) and feel comfortable enough to handle twisty roads as found in local canyons. You are mature enough to understand going slow is okay and not to try and keep up with riders that are faster than you as it will result in a crash.[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][i]Expert[/i][/td] [td]You have been riding for years and hopefully been riding with the members going on the ride long enough to know how they ride. [/td] [/tr] [/table] [hr]

Copying that will give you this:

WHEN: Saturday, March 15 at 9:00am
MEET: Mobil @ Azusa
ROUTE: Azusa Canyon - East Fork - GMR - Lunch
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate

***Skill Levels Defined***
BeginnerYou have been riding your motorcycle for at least 3 months (hopefully more) and have confidence that you can ride around streets without any issues eg. stopping at stop lights, not stalling the bike, not falling over etc, making u-turns, etc.
IntermediateYou have been riding for at least 6 months (hopefully more) and feel comfortable enough to handle twisty roads as found in local canyons. You are mature enough to understand going slow is okay and not to try and keep up with riders that are faster than you as it will result in a crash.
ExpertYou have been riding for years and hopefully been riding with the members going on the ride long enough to know how they ride.

« Last Edit: 06/02/12 08:13PM by Dane »

mbstr

Re: Guidelines For Posting A Ride
« Reply #1 on: 08/14/12 07:55PM »
Copy that.

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 27 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything