Topic: Riot at the Us open tonight!  (Read 7029 times)

Offline Spyke★L

• Rock-N-Rolla
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Spyke★L's Gallery
  • Your friendly neighborhood Street Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Spyke
  • Bike: 2008 Kawasaki ZX-6R (SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki 636
Re: Riot at the Us open tonight!
« Reply #40 on: 07/29/13 09:31PM »
Use discount code "PCDL14" to get discounts on your IMS tickets motorcycleshows.com

Offline Ducati Boy

• 998cc
  • Ducati Boy's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (sold),2014 S1000RR (stolen),2015 Honda Fury (sold), 2013 Ducati Panigale 1199
  • Years Riding: 16
« Reply #41 on: 07/29/13 09:37PM »
haha. i'm hear to entertain. LB did have the riots over the Geroge Zimmerman verdict but i didnt hear of any stabbings when that went down.

Offline darula8

• 998cc
  • darula8's Gallery
  • UCLA alumni, Pepperdine grad MFT
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 GSXR 1000
  • Years Riding: 6
« Reply #42 on: 07/30/13 12:07AM »
I heard about the riot this morning. SO glad I convinced my fiance to go with me to a movie last night instead in Westminster instead of looking at the surf competition.  City has been packed for awhile

Offline Repsol Joe

• 998cc
  • Repsol Joe's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 Honda Repsol
  • Years Riding: Over 25 years dirt. Street on and off since 02
« Reply #43 on: 07/30/13 12:25AM »
I didn't see one gangster in any of those videos , all I saw was a bunch of punk ass pussy kids tearing up the street, porta pottys and street signs. NO GANGSTERS THOUGH!!! Oh I like that one guy dropping those clowns on the street though.  :32:

Offline darula8

• 998cc
  • darula8's Gallery
  • UCLA alumni, Pepperdine grad MFT
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 GSXR 1000
  • Years Riding: 6
« Reply #44 on: 07/30/13 12:33AM »
The eight suspects arrested were identified as:

--Michael John Lytle, 30, of Anaheim, who was booked on suspicion of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest;

--Andres Gomez, 24, of Huntington Beach, who was booked on suspicion of refusing to disperse and resisting arrest;

--Michael Anthony Avila, 28, of Santa Ana, who was booked on suspicion of resisting or delaying a police officer;

--Joseph Monterrosa, 28, of Ontario, who was booked on suspicion of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest;

--Adam A. Cecot, 18, of Irvine, who was booked on suspicion of refusing to disperse and unlawful assembly;

--Chase Scott Christman, 19, of Simi Valley, who was booked on suspicion of vandalism, urging destruction of property, refusal to disperse and unlawful assembly;

--Kyle Roger Crott, 18, of Riverside, who was booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer and resisting arrest.

Offline Droid

« Reply #45 on: 07/30/13 03:15AM »
HB sucks, stay in Riverside!

Just saw the pic of the guy breaking the bike shop window with a stop sign pole (front page of latimes.com).  "Well your honor, I forgot that 5,000 people had their smartphones pointed at me."

I find it hilariously funny that these idiots are still willing to riot when they'll be so easily identified.
Hb is an awesome city the business owners are residents and are great people, we open this city to everyone and they shit on us,  Except for the news vans Its like a morg down here  this morning! :6:

Dude, I'm kidding, I live here.  "HB Sucks, stay in Riverside" is a running gag/bumpersticker...intended to make HB continue to be a nice place to live.

Offline 1198klr

• 749cc
  • 1198klr's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 CBR 600 RR / 2009 YZF-R1 / 2010 1198
  • Years Riding: 19 Years
« Reply #46 on: 07/30/13 04:34AM »
I rolled by Main Street on Saturday afternoon.  I stopped for about 5 minutes then decided its best to keep moving.  Generally it's a great place to hangout but one this particular day I decided against it.

~JM
Common Sense is uncommon.

Offline Neptune

• 125cc
  • Neptune's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2004 CBR 600RR
  • Years Riding: Less than a year
Riot at the Us open tonight!
« Reply #47 on: 07/30/13 05:34AM »
It would have been great to see tear gas come flying through the crowd.

Offline dc2die4

• 998cc
  • dc2die4's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Too damn many!
  • Years Riding: 3 mo.
« Reply #48 on: 07/30/13 08:17AM »
has this guy been identified?

Yup, they got his twitter. And pics match up.

Offline skyungjae

• 749cc
  • skyungjae's Gallery
  • the more you ignore me the closer i get...
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2018 Sur-Ron Light Bee
  • Years Riding: (-_-!)
« Reply #49 on: 07/30/13 09:41AM »
how does anyone think they're going to get away with this crap in this day and age.  there is ALWAYS going to be someone or something recording be it security cameras or people with cellphones.

may as well tag yourself at the location and update your status, "rioting... just broke a window with a stop sign."

Offline OOTV

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • OOTV's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda VFR800 (2001&2009) Ducati 900SS/SP (1995)
  • Years Riding: 30yrs.
« Reply #50 on: 07/30/13 09:49AM »
how does anyone think they're going to get away with this crap in this day and age.  there is ALWAYS going to be someone or something recording be it security cameras or people with cellphones.

may as well tag yourself at the location and update your status, "rioting... just broke a window with a stop sign."
:1:
“You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...”

Offline justaguy

• PROSPECTS MC
  • 749cc
  • justaguy's Gallery
  • ride like you're invisible
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CBR250, RSV4
  • Years Riding: 30+
« Reply #51 on: 07/30/13 10:02AM »
i like how it's reported on the news "Surfers riot in Huntington Beach"  absolutely not any surfers i know.  it's a bunch of inland ghetto pieces of shit (off all races, and Toro to me, in this day and age, nigger has become ghetto-centric attitude not a skin color that i openly hate.  i hate niggers of all colors)  notice this piece of shit breaking the window is wearing a Long Beach shirt in full ghetto-centric style.  There were so many of these types of sub-humans running around hop'd up on energy drinks this years, it's not surprising it happened.  How many of them know the results of the contest?  Or who was even in the final heat?  NONE i'm betting...
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." -Aldous Huxley

"Don't give me Liberty, I'll get up and get it myself" -unknown

Offline OCLOCO

« Reply #52 on: 07/30/13 10:17AM »
Who would of thought that surfers could get so crazy? I always assumed surfers had a "hippie" type overly chill vibe to them. I think ill stay clear of Wahoos and people who wear flip flops that are super tan. Kids these days. WTF

HBguy

« Reply #53 on: 07/30/13 10:38AM »
i like how it's reported on the news "Surfers riot in Huntington Beach"  absolutely not any surfers i know.  it's a bunch of inland ghetto pieces of shit (off all races, and Toro to me, in this day and age, nigger has become ghetto-centric attitude not a skin color that i openly hate.  i hate niggers of all colors)  notice this piece of shit breaking the window is wearing a Long Beach shirt in full ghetto-centric style.  There were so many of these types of sub-humans running around hop'd up on energy drinks this years, it's not surprising it happened.  How many of them know the results of the contest?  Or who was even in the final heat?  NONE i'm betting...
your racial paradigm has nothing to do with the events and if anything, youre still describing how property and business owners view your skin buddies.   

So many jews, asians, hipanics on ocmoto...and all kinds....why even post that crap here?   Even the hispanics and blacks are considered white by their kind considering they were at what is definitely a white boy event (surfing).  Its like your "ghetto centric" paradigm in reverse

HBguy

« Reply #54 on: 07/30/13 10:41AM »

has this guy been identified?

Latimes.com have identified him as french soccer hooligan Douche Bagge de Ontario.

Offline Stella

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Stella's Gallery
  • Feelin' pretty Sassssssy!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Kawi Ninja 250
« Reply #55 on: 07/30/13 12:26PM »
I can't believe you think it's socially acceptable to use the N word in any community, but especially here on OCMoto. Any point you have attempted to make is completely lost, along with your credibility, when you start spouting overt racial slurs.  :6:

« Last Edit: 07/30/13 12:28PM by Stella »

Offline Scblacksunshine

« Reply #56 on: 07/30/13 12:43PM »
I can't believe you think it's socially acceptable to use the N word in any community, but especially here on OCMoto. Any point you have attempted to make is completely lost, along with your credibility, when you start spouting overt racial slurs.  :6:

Perhaps he got the same idea from this Clerk 2...unbelievable  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZoVcfUhcZ0

Offline ThrillQuest

« Reply #57 on: 07/30/13 01:01PM »
I remember a time when the word was simply defined as "ignorant" in dictionaries.  Ignorant would be a quality of "ghetto".  Justaguy, I don't fault you for using the word in that way.
The speedometer only serves as a distraction.
Sometimes life just isn't fair. Expecting life to treat you well because you're a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you're vegetarian.

Offline AlmosTryin

« Reply #58 on: 07/30/13 01:31PM »
Y'all need to look up Ralphie May and his view on "racist" words.

Edit: Can't find the actual clip of his but it's in 'Too big to ignore', it's on netflix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gLpDmIEeBQ that talks a little bit about it.
Tattoos are like Motorcycle Mechanics, Cheap Ones aren't Good and Good Ones aren't Cheap.

HBguy

« Reply #59 on: 07/30/13 02:53PM »
Well if white guys have decided that its ok, wheres the problem?

I dont miss that part of OC...hard working mexicans with two full time jobs and a family getting shit on by spoiled shits for giggles.

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 64 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook