Topic: ROAD RAGE!!! (surprise ending)  (Read 4066 times)

Offline -KENNETH-

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • -KENNETH-'s Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 FZ-10
  • Years Riding: since '06
« Last Edit: 08/16/13 10:09PM by -KENNETH- »

Offline OCLOCO

Re: ROAD RAGE!!!
« Reply #1 on: 08/15/13 12:23AM »
That person needs to die a painfully slow death.

Offline Repsol Joe

• 998cc
  • Repsol Joe's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 Honda Repsol
  • Years Riding: Over 25 years dirt. Street on and off since 02
« Reply #2 on: 08/15/13 12:48AM »
Damn!!!

Offline Myroadrash

« Reply #3 on: 08/15/13 12:54AM »
COME ON RUSSIA GET IT TOGETHER!

I was hoping the guy would've pulled out a gun and shot the driver!
I'm a GINGER.... Why yes, that means I have no SOUL! MUAHAHAH

I'm pretty fly for a white guy.

Offline sudanblackb

« Reply #4 on: 08/15/13 01:23AM »
first... GOD DAMN!
I think I might want to rig a crowbar holder on my bike just in case i need to bust some a-holes windows

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30
« Reply #5 on: 08/15/13 07:31AM »
A hard kick to the window would have broke it.  Bonus points if you injure the driver doing so...  :29:
Every day is ride to work day!

Offline The Stig

« Reply #6 on: 08/15/13 07:37AM »
I'm not at all condoning what the driver did but the biker was asking for it... repeatedly.

They're bigger, stronger, heavier, and dumber than us. Just stay away from them.
Owning a liter bike is like owning a pet tiger. If you know it's a tiger and you treat it like it's a tiger you'll probably be OK. If you start treating it like a house cat then it will likely maul you, possibly to death.

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
« Reply #7 on: 08/15/13 07:52AM »
I'm not at all condoning what the driver did but the biker was asking for it... repeatedly.

Your logic is like saying a woman wearing a mini-skirt is asking to be raped.  It's impossible to gauge the entire circumstance based upon the short video clip.  Who knows what transpired minutes before, but what I saw was a douchebag cager straddling two lanes and intentionally turning into the motorcyclist.  Am I missing something?

Yes, the rider could have let it go, and perhaps he'll consider that next time after he gets his bike fixed...

oldman

« Reply #8 on: 08/15/13 08:02AM »
Do Not mess with people in cars! You will lose.

Offline Hypermotard & Cecil

« Reply #9 on: 08/15/13 08:31AM »
Holy crap! I can understand the biker's anger, although trying to open the door was not wise. If he was going to confront the car, which is not a good idea but sometimes we don't want to let someone get away with it, he most definitely needed to stay on the bike at all times. After the car rammed his bike he made the biggest mistake of all - kicking at the car. If this happened here in the US it would have been much better to get the plate number, fall to the ground, and scream for the police and for an ambulance. Then the police could track him down and cite him for leaving the scene while causing an injury and/or attempted vehicular manslaughter. The person driving that car needs to be locked in a cell for the well being of society.

Be vigilant everyone, it is a well known safety precaution to believe that everyone is out to get you - and sometimes it comes true :(

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 39, Years Training Riders: 17
« Reply #10 on: 08/15/13 08:35AM »
So the guy decided to start a fight that he couldn't win.  And then he lost. 

What's to debate?  You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Fight on,

J~
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Offline OOTV

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • OOTV's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda VFR800 (2001&2009) Ducati 900SS/SP (1995)
  • Years Riding: 30yrs.
« Reply #11 on: 08/15/13 08:37AM »
:1:

As much as I hate for drivers to get away with this type of behavior, it is not worth it IMO to take on a driver unless he/she is outside of their vehicle. I've seen several videos with this same situation all end at or nearly the same, the bike gets wrecked or knocked over and the driver and car have little to no damage. Although there was one case where a rider was able to have the driver arrested by getting the driver to follow him to a police station where the police were able to witness the drivers behavior. The driver was so oblivious to where he ended up, being blinded buy his rage, so it worked out in the riders favor. But this last scenario, too few and far between...
“You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...”

Offline ocswing

• 749cc
  • ocswing's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Street Triple R
  • Years Riding: 4
« Reply #12 on: 08/15/13 09:19AM »

Your logic is like saying a woman wearing a mini-skirt is asking to be raped.  It's impossible to gauge the entire circumstance based upon the short video clip.  Who knows what transpired minutes before, but what I saw was a douchebag cager straddling two lanes and intentionally turning into the motorcyclist.  Am I missing something?

Yes, the rider could have let it go, and perhaps he'll consider that next time after he gets his bike fixed...

No to the mini-skirt analogy. The rider actually provoked and confronted the driver. The car driver was an asshole, but so was the rider. Getting in front of the car and purposely trying to block him in. Chasing him down and trying to forcefully open the car. The last half of the video he was actually the aggressor.

Offline Neptune

• 125cc
  • Neptune's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2004 CBR 600RR
  • Years Riding: Less than a year
ROAD RAGE!!!
« Reply #13 on: 08/15/13 09:29AM »

They're bigger, stronger, heavier, and dumber than us. Just stay away from them.

True that. They both got what they deserved.

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08/15/13 10:22AM »
The rider actually provoked and confronted the driver. The car driver was an asshole, but so was the rider. Getting in front of the car and purposely trying to block him in. Chasing him down and trying to forcefully open the car. The last half of the video he was actually the aggressor.

I agree both are in the wrong, but we only see what the poster/editor of the video wants us to see.  There is obviously more footage on that camera, and the way the story was presented, the cager was the initial aggressor.  The result speaks for itself.

Offline ALEX1800

• 998cc
  • ALEX1800's Gallery
  • 6 states in 4 days.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: BMW R1100S
  • Years Riding: 16
« Reply #15 on: 08/15/13 10:53AM »
What an IDIOT! .... :13:

Offline calamari

• Devil's Advocate
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • calamari's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2009 KLR650
  • Years Riding: 7
« Reply #16 on: 08/15/13 10:56AM »
I think this is hilarious!

Whats the phrase?

You weigh 500lbs, they weigh 5000, who do you think is going to win?

Mess with the bull, get the horns?

Offline Forum Proctologist.

« Reply #17 on: 08/15/13 10:57AM »
Listen to this man. I wonder how he knows? lol
"Get off my lawn!"
* The preceding photo or paragraph/s its contents or comments, are NOT directed at anyone in particular, no need to get your panties in a bunch or take it personal.

Offline calamari

• Devil's Advocate
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • calamari's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2009 KLR650
  • Years Riding: 7
« Reply #18 on: 08/15/13 11:02AM »

Escalation of aggression both parties are guilty of.

You're not missing the opportunity to make a terrible analogy though. Rape, really?

Offline slipgatecentral

« Reply #19 on: 08/15/13 11:20AM »
It's impossible to gauge the entire circumstance based upon the short video clip.  Who knows what transpired minutes before, but what I saw was a douchebag cager straddling two lanes and intentionally turning into the motorcyclist.  Am I missing something?

It's possible to notice that drivers side mirror goes missing moment before he rams the bike :D

better quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95uFMryGfLk
watch closely at 1:57 mark
« Last Edit: 08/15/13 11:23AM by slipgatecentral »

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 67 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook