Topic: Newport Italian  (Read 1549 times)

Offline KOCONUT

• 749cc
  • KOCONUT's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 Aprilia Tuono 1000R
  • Years Riding: since 2010
Newport Italian
« on: 09/01/13 02:30PM »
I havent had a whole lot of experience with dealer reviews so I will keep this as short and to the point as I can. 
Just got my T back from Newport Italian off of Newort Blvd in Costa Mesa across from the Ducati/Triumph dealer.  About a month earlier they replaced my rear tire, and this time I had them do my 6k mile service.  Cant say enough good things about them, they were courteous, had great communication, and had great rates.  On top of that they performed the work flawlessly and even detailed my bike before they brought it out to me. 
I would encourage any Vespa, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia enthusiasts to check them out.  They have a sweet showroom with plenty of brand new Italian exotics to lust over along with accessories and gear to go with them.  Just giving credit where credit is due.  I was thoroughly satisfied with their services.   :8:

:50:
« Last Edit: 09/01/13 02:32PM by KOCONUT »

Offline Israel Torres

• \_(ツ)_/
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Israel Torres's Gallery
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 Ninja 300 ABS/SE
  • Years Riding: 5 Years
Re: Newport Italian
« Reply #1 on: 09/01/13 03:53PM »
I've been there a few times with friends buying bikes there and it's a great place - the customer service is absolutely fantastic!

Offline FREDDIE NO WHEELIE

• "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • FREDDIE NO WHEELIE's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Osick (06) GSXR-1000 & 2012 Aprilia RSV4sho Factory
« Reply #2 on: 09/01/13 08:37PM »
Great hard working people there with great attitude! I would to love to volunteer my time there when I get home from overseas.

GOOooooooooooooooo  :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50:

"So you see at the very least he lacks the intelligence to spend his money the way he wants, at the very worst he's throwing his wealth in the faces of less financially endowed Forum members" -Deadhand

Offline HickyTricky

• 599cc
  • HickyTricky's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
  • Bike: Aprilia RSVR (2), GSXR 1000, SXV450, 09 RMZ450, two GSXR 750's
  • Years Riding: over 34 years
« Reply #3 on: 09/02/13 12:34PM »
I havent had a whole lot of experience with dealer reviews so I will keep this as short and to the point as I can. 
Just got my T back from Newport Italian off of Newort Blvd in Costa Mesa across from the Ducati/Triumph dealer.  About a month earlier they replaced my rear tire, and this time I had them do my 6k mile service.  Cant say enough good things about them, they were courteous, had great communication, and had great rates.  On top of that they performed the work flawlessly and even detailed my bike before they brought it out to me. 
I would encourage any Vespa, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia enthusiasts to check them out.  They have a sweet showroom with plenty of brand new Italian exotics to lust over along with accessories and gear to go with them.  Just giving credit where credit is due.  I was thoroughly satisfied with their services.   :8:

:50:

well its not like you have a lot of options with those brands

Offline Jimmy Summers - Riders Revelation

« Reply #4 on: 09/08/13 06:08PM »
We actually work on Aprilia as well, not only that but we are personally backed by the head of the technical department for Piaggio North America.
I really like the guys from Newport Italian but if they're busy or you need riding/ or expert knowledge give us a call or stop by..

We are right down the street on 711 17th J6
949-336-0101

www.ridersrevelation.com

Offline KOCONUT

• 749cc
  • KOCONUT's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 Aprilia Tuono 1000R
  • Years Riding: since 2010
« Reply #5 on: 09/08/13 07:47PM »
I've heard of you guys before and heard nothing but good things.  I will def consider you in the future for my map 2 upgrade.  :36:

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 41 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything