Topic: Cuban cigars  (Read 2739 times)

HBguy

Cuban cigars
« on: 09/21/13 09:30PM »
These were purchased legally in a European airport (duty-free zone) and just arrived back to the Americas  :7:

I had just bought a bunch of cigarillos and cigars and indulged with my temporary independence from the female presence in my life so now I've got a little too much to smoke.  I have a few away and still have a few tubes. 

Romeo Y Julieta, Romeo #2s. 

$100 each tube.

I want to sell these by the 28th.  I have three left.  After that, I'll just deal with them one way or another.   

If you're a BIG fan of Cohibas, I have maybe one I could be talked into parting...for the right price.

Offline Bugsy_Clarkdale

Re: Cuban cigars
« Reply #1 on: 09/21/13 10:45PM »
Nothin legal about being an American purchasing Cuban cigars clearly labelled. But, u can bring a trash can full of Cuban tobacco, have someone roll it, and have a clear conscious lol. Enjoy.

HBguy

« Reply #2 on: 09/22/13 09:01AM »
The embargo is against Cuba, not Europe.
« Last Edit: 09/22/13 09:03AM by Toro »

Offline Bugsy_Clarkdale

« Reply #3 on: 09/22/13 02:47PM »
Lol not really. It's a trade thing, but technically us citizens aren't supposed to import alcohol/tobacco frm Cuba and other countries w/out proper permits. If the country is on OFAC list, and has a label, it's no good. But like I said.....there's loopholes for everything.

Offline Braulich

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Braulich's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Speed Triple / 07 GSXR 600 / 09 Vrod
  • Years Riding: a few
« Reply #4 on: 09/22/13 03:09PM »
Wait are you selling the Romeo #2 for $100 a piece?  Just want to make sure I'm reading that right .

Offline H-2 Charlie

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • H-2 Charlie's Gallery
  • THE BADDEST BIKE ON THE PLANET
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Beemer S1K
« Reply #5 on: 09/22/13 03:51PM »
 how. about. a old bottle.  early 1970s of scotch whisky. 400 dollars
« Last Edit: 09/22/13 03:54PM by H-2 Charlie »
MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

HBguy

« Reply #6 on: 09/22/13 06:09PM »
All gone, Cohibas are all going in my lungs...thanks for the bumps y muchas gracias a Commandante para un great producto! 

Offline Braulich

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Braulich's Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09/22/13 07:09PM »
Nice come up I feel sorry the the people that you swinded, those cigars are not worth anything near that.

HBguy

« Reply #8 on: 09/22/13 07:33PM »
Not everyone, myself included, have the hook ups as you guys claim to.  Good legal cigars cost  $30-40 easy, so I dont know what you guys are smoking but I dont want any.

Offline Braulich

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Braulich's Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09/22/13 10:57PM »
Not going to debate on what's equates to a good smoke all i'm pointing out is that $100 each for those cigars was a rip off.  I was actually interested but did some research of the quality of that particular stick and the rating was average, I'm not even gonna go into what the prices were.  But I'll just chalk it up to it being you're service charge for actually bringing them in "legally" as you claim.

HBguy

« Reply #10 on: 09/22/13 11:28PM »
9/10 people are suspicious on this forum as to why I'm selling stuff so cheap or giving it away and now the power of google trumps real world knowledge and experience.

My bad, I humble myself to the pokemon generation.  :26:   Last time I checked, something air-freighted lost its value if atmospheric pressure and a dry climate hurt its quality. 
« Last Edit: 09/22/13 11:30PM by Toro »

Offline Braulich

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Braulich's Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09/22/13 11:31PM »
Gotcha, a google intellectual.  Fukk experience and real world knowledge.  My bad, I bow to the pokemon generation.

Wow what a clown... I'll keep it moving and lock this thread for you since you have nothing left to sell.

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 36 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything