Topic: 12 O'clock Boys  (Read 4265 times)

mbstr

Re: 12 O'clock Boys
« Reply #20 on: 11/11/13 11:17AM »
It's nice to see people enjoy life. Especially those living hard up. Life in the ghetto is very different than the life you and I have. I much rather see them doing this than dealing drugs and joining street gangs.
And stealing the bikes to do it?
Im sure all those sober non gangbangers saved their paper route money and marched right down to Ghetto Honda and bought n registered those clapped out bikes, Give me a break!!! :13:

Offline modog

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • modog's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Suzuki GSXR 750
  • Years Riding: 10+
« Reply #21 on: 11/11/13 11:46AM »
I knew this video would provoke some thought and comments.  Regardless of how you view the video or the acts there's still is a glaring point most have overlooked, they love to ride.  There is always a want and or need for all of us to ride and how we go about that varies extremely.  When I was in Costa Rica I saw many guys riding with young children in front of them with another behind, no helmets.  In my eyes this wasn't the safest way for them to get around, but it was all they had and they obviously needed to get somewhere.  The kids/guys in the video have the want, again they don't ride in the manner I would or how many of us do on this forum, but they share the passion to ride like we all do.  If for no other reason I'm interested to watch it to find out more about the little kid..how did he learn to ride? where did that passion come from? what happens when they do get busted or hurt? 
In my original comment, I said "they have skills".
And yes I really do think they have good skills, and obviously a passion to learn to ride. It's not easy. I know I can't ride like that. But the trailer just turned me off. After seeing it, and listening to it, I could care less what happens to them. Kid needs a better outlet to practice his skills.

Offline Hypermotard & Cecil

« Reply #22 on: 11/11/13 12:52PM »
If these people love to ride then they have a very warped sense of love. I question how a love to ride makes someone kick a police car, it sounds more like they have a love to rebel and they are doing so while riding. Actually their actions will only make it more difficult for others to enjoy riding, and thus how much can they truly love it when they show such little respect for their fellow enthusiasts and for the activity itself. Love means to give freely without anything wanted in return, but these people aren't giving - they are taking. Do they have passion - yes.  But love - definitely not...

Offline epicwolf

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • epicwolf's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '05 Yamaha R1
  • Years Riding: more than 5.
« Reply #23 on: 11/11/13 01:05PM »
Interesting to watch. 

Different peoples have different standards and priorities.  Diversity at it's best.

J~

Best post in this thread.   After seeing this video, I know that I will never want to attempt or even want to join any crew, club or gang that do what they are doing. But it is my own standards and priority. I never was raised like this.  I know a friend who grew up in the ghetto and was never raised like this. Its hard for me to judge them even though it will be extremely easy to do.  People choose their own path and if one chooses to do stuff like this, so be it. I hope these people won't hurt others with their "hobbies". But studies do show that these type of people tend to break the laws and hurt others more often than not.   Studies my friend, not my opinion.
"When dealing with people, let us remember we are not dealing with creatures of logic. We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bustling with prejudices and motivated by pride and vanity. " Dale Carnegie

www.OCmotorcycleshop.com
www.skillzdays.com

« Reply #24 on: 11/11/13 06:08PM »
Pre-order your copy @  www.12oclockboys.com  :29:

Offline Hypermotard & Cecil

« Reply #25 on: 11/11/13 09:18PM »
I wonder if the Baltimore PD will give their video as much scrutiny as the NYPD is giving to all the footage of the lead-up to the RR incident... I think I'll wait for the second video - The (serving) 5 to 10 Boys.

Offline Ridick_Bowen

• Sportbike Freestyle
  • 125cc
  • Ridick_Bowen's Gallery
  • Stunt it. Crash it. Repair it. Repeat.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: R6/R1 Hybrid
  • Years Riding: 12 Years
« Reply #26 on: 11/12/13 01:58PM »
I still haven't seen anyone bust sitdown circles on a dirtbike.

Offline Kota

• 749cc
  • Kota's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 02' Honda 954rr
« Reply #27 on: 11/20/13 12:38AM »
It's nice to see people enjoy life. Especially those living hard up. Life in the ghetto is very different than the life you and I have. I much rather see them doing this than dealing drugs and joining street gangs.

:7:

Offline Kota

• 749cc
  • Kota's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 02' Honda 954rr
« Reply #28 on: 11/20/13 12:39AM »
I think I saw my old Cr 125 and a quad that was stolen awhile back! :26:

sorry your bike was stolen, but reading that made me laugh.

Offline SmokEy87

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • SmokEy87's Gallery
  • Solo Dios Sabe
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 Ninja Zx6r-2011 yamaha R6
  • Years Riding: 10
« Reply #29 on: 11/20/13 05:02AM »
I need a dirt bike.

same here buddy haha baaannn baannn!!!!

Offline Ridick_Bowen

• Sportbike Freestyle
  • 125cc
  • Ridick_Bowen's Gallery
  • Stunt it. Crash it. Repair it. Repeat.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: R6/R1 Hybrid
  • Years Riding: 12 Years
« Reply #30 on: 11/20/13 07:33AM »
I need a dirt bike.

same here buddy haha BBBBRRAPPPP BBBBRRAPPPP !!!!

FIFY

Offline DanielTLR

« Reply #31 on: 11/22/13 05:16PM »
Not one jump.... weak sauce.

Would rather watch Stewart rip shit at home.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BL-Tfyxc-_E&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BL-Tfyxc-_E&fs=1</a>

Offline HeroFartDirty

« Reply #32 on: 11/22/13 06:14PM »

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 94 Yamaha YZ250 07 Suzuki DL650
« Reply #33 on: 03/15/14 02:05PM »
oh snap...I think it's out!
FREE $15 UBER CREDIT PROMO CODE: pon41

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 55 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook