Topic: The dirt bike thread!  (Read 201592 times)

mbstr

Re: The dirt bike thread!
« Reply #1020 on: 01/09/16 10:38PM »
ROCK ZEN!!! :27: :27: :27:  :31: :31: :31: :31:

We should start a motocross thread
Your on one :24: Cooper Web for the win :1:
Atta buddie Cooper :1: Weston Peik is DAMUDUFKNMAN :42:

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 94 Yamaha YZ250 07 Suzuki DL650
« Reply #1021 on: 01/09/16 11:12PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....WESTON PEIK TURNT DOWN FOR WUT

Thanks to Todd for hosting, feeding, and knowledgeable commentary! MX/SX/dirtbikes are his thang!!
FREE $15 UBER CREDIT PROMO CODE: pon41

mbstr

« Reply #1022 on: 01/09/16 11:17PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....WESTON PEIK TURNT DOWN FOR WUT

Thanks to Todd for hosting, feeding, and knowledgeable commentary! MX/SX/dirtbikes are his thang!!
Goood times fur sure bra THANKYOU for coming n Ill see ya at Cooks in the morning!

Scott

« Reply #1023 on: 01/10/16 12:43AM »
Let me get this out there before the season starts... Jason Anderson on the Husqvarna is my outside pick. Last year he showed some flashes of brilliance and was fast fast (like he was the year before on the 250). I think he steps it up to the next level in this his second year on the 450... which would mean he wins multiple races this season.

Even after getting a crap start on the restart!!! The boy is fast!!!

And... Welcome back to Supercross James Stewart :32: He was fast though. Could be trouble this season.

Surprised that... Eli didn't do better, Barcia dropped like a rock, Cole got tired, Reed looked good on the Yamaha, and Dungy has electric start on that KTM! About time. I know racing is all about weight savings... but not having electric starter never made sense when you see how long it takes those guys to kick start the bike sometimes. Bet they all start throwing a starter on.

Oh... and ROCK ZEN :4: salvaged a top 5, but still, bad night from the start.. Literally!
« Last Edit: 01/10/16 12:46AM by Scott »

Offline r0ckrat

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • r0ckrat's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 BMW R1200R
  • Years Riding: Since 6/4/2013
« Reply #1024 on: 01/11/16 10:52AM »
OK, What the heck was up with this?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/abwNmNo5ce0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/abwNmNo5ce0</a>

mbstr

« Reply #1025 on: 01/11/16 01:34PM »
That was the second time in one night that
Frieze took Piek out frieze had it coming piek will probably get fired.
« Last Edit: 01/11/16 05:53PM by RdTodd »

Offline HOOLIGAN

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • HOOLIGAN's Gallery
  • It's like that, and that's the way it is!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2003 Z(inja)1000, 2005 WR450F
  • Years Riding: 28 years
« Reply #1026 on: 01/11/16 03:11PM »
They showed that pounding a half a dozen times on the megascreen.
Good times though. I had seats at 3rd base on the 2nd level... Lots of action in that corner

I GOTTA STAY FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y TIL I DIE-I-I-I-I-I

Scott

« Reply #1027 on: 01/11/16 07:07PM »
^ that's where our seats are for A2 :7:

Think Piek will get fired for that? I kinda felt sorry for Freeze when that happened... He looked like a little bitch getting his ass kicked... it was like watching the bully 5th grader beating up on the 3rd grader.

mbstr

« Reply #1028 on: 01/11/16 07:49PM »

Think Piek will get fired for that? I kinda felt sorry for Freeze when that happened... He looked like a little bitch getting his ass kicked... it was like watching the bully 5th grader beating up on the 3rd grader.
Sorry for him? Pffft HE IS A LITTLE BITCH with a history of dirty riding, Motocross like MotoGP is a very calculated n dangerous game riders like frieze and the knucklehead fkn with Rossi have no place in the sport in my eyes, Its easy to sit back and criticize if you never been involved in racing and dont realize the money time and dedication it takes to even reach that level and then some idiot on a terror who rarely podiums and frankly I don't know how he even secured a ride this year takes you out twice in one night...... How would you react Scott?
« Last Edit: 01/11/16 07:53PM by RdTodd »

Scott

« Reply #1029 on: 01/11/16 08:19PM »

Sorry for him? Pffft HE IS A LITTLE BITCH with a history of dirty riding, Motocross like MotoGP is a very calculated n dangerous game riders like frieze and the knucklehead fkn with Rossi have no place in the sport in my eyes, Its easy to sit back and criticize if you never been involved in racing and dont realize the money time and dedication it takes to even reach that level and then some idiot on a terror who rarely podiums and frankly I don't know how he even secured a ride this year takes you out twice in one night...... How would you react Scott?

lol man... I think you mistook what I was saying brother. I wasn't defending Frieze, I was saying he looked like a bitch! He didn't even fight back when he was getting his ass kicked... Like a bitch! :32: I'm with ya man... if you're gonna ride like that, you better be able to back it up. Not just duck and cover, put your hands up and then run away as fast as you can :32:

And if I was Piek I would've come up swinging too

mbstr

« Reply #1030 on: 01/11/16 08:37PM »
We are friends with Weston Tj just told me He  got a $5000 fine from the AMA still waiting to hear about his job :26:

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: 01/13/16 09:12PM »

Offline TankSlapper

• Omphaloskeptic
  • 749cc
  • TankSlapper's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: VFR800, CRF450R, WR400, YSR50
  • Years Riding: 30+
« Reply #1032 on: 01/13/16 09:39PM »
We are friends with Weston Tj just told me He  got a $5000 fine from the AMA still waiting to hear about his job :26:

I'm a Pieck fan.  I have the t-shirt from when he was #40. Pretty much sums it up.

He's suspended for San Diego and then that should be it from the AMA.  I'm sure his team isn't stoked about starting 50 points behind.  Hopefully Coach Gibbs will chalk it up to youth and enthusiasm and not do anything drastic.  They have a lot invested in him. 
Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can help muffle the sound.

mbstr

« Reply #1033 on: 01/14/16 06:07AM »
  :32:That's awesome, Looks like a two race suspension and fine that will take him out of title contention but boy would I like to have been a fly on the wall at the meeting he had with his sponsors.
« Last Edit: 01/14/16 06:23AM by RdTodd »

Scott

« Reply #1034 on: 01/14/16 12:50PM »
http://www.jgrmx.com/#!anaheim-1-2016/c6wa 

"Peick’s frustration was hard to contain and an altercation ensued with the result being Peick was disqualified.  “I was very emotional in the moment and I apologize for my actions,” said Peick afterward.  The AMA later decided to suspend Peick for one event, so Phil Nicoletti will substitute for Peick next week."

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: 01/15/16 08:21PM »
wow!!!

Stewart GoPro w' Dungey crash!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYExgUrzfLw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rYExgUrzfLw</a>

first Point-Of-View footage I've seen and it reinforces that how they're pro...and I'm...not  :32:

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: 01/23/16 09:41PM »
Fuckin Dungey makin it!

Offline Disco BoB

• IS STANDOFFISH, Asshole, Prick and DickHead
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Disco BoB's Gallery
  • Hates Flakes
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 77 Cb750 /1198s track/RC51 Hayden street
  • Years Riding: Whats that. I hate canyons i want track
« Reply #1037 on: 01/24/16 12:02AM »
I'm looking for a shop to add lights to my XR and upgrade my stator.. suggestions

Dainese backpack with backprotector $80

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: 01/24/16 10:54AM »
LOL...not really

I'm new to socal...still doing a search on all the moto mechanics in socal...seems harder to find a good one than you'd expect. Everyone has a reference, and many of them can still end up in a disaster...and these can range from backyard mechanics, dealerships, independent shops, to former mechanics.

From little I've heard...
-Inside Line moto in Orange is a great place to get work done - guys that ride and fair priced
-Lior in Corona is good

the standard moto mechanics (Klaus, superchicken) will definitely do it for a fair price...they're not really dirtbike guys though

I say do what you can do yourself, and outsource the trickier services. You NEED to set boundaries w' the mechanics though - negotiate the price first, setup a deadline, follow up before it's due (to make sure it'll get done), expect them to be late on that deadline, then harass until it gets done and give a heads up when you're ready to pick it up. From forks to engine rebuilds, I consistently learn this the hard way LOL
« Last Edit: 01/24/16 11:13AM by breakdirt916 »

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30
« Reply #1039 on: 01/24/16 11:35AM »
I'm looking for a shop to add lights to my XR and upgrade my stator.. suggestions

A dirt-only shop is really only preferable if doing suspension work, other than that, some (not all) shops can handle electrical work, and stator rewinding is fairly standard whether it's on a Vespa or a GSX-R.  As for a stator on an XR, I have a Ricky Stator installed on my XR and it works well, you can pick one up for $150, and the job is fairly easy and can be done with common hand tools, the hardest part is figuring out the wiring, but there are tons of info online.
Every day is ride to work day!

Page created in 5.216 seconds with 48 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything