0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I also adjusted the jetting a bit and wow! She's got more midrange. Now it feels like a 650 dual sport that I always had in mind.
Agreed!Like a sandpaper environment... At least the maintenance and storage is cheaper on a dirt bike than desert truckFixed my coolant leak...Turns out the clamp actually broke, so I just replaced it, and she's good to go. EDIT 1: Looked over some bits and pieces and tightened things down...adjusted the chain...GOAL: being able to do almost all my maintenance with a tool kit, I made, and keep with me on long ridesEDIT 2: every single seat bolt, plastics bolt, and radiator guard bolt was loose...add that to the routine!
Page created in 0.145 seconds with 46 queries.