Topic: New tools n toys, What did you buy today??  (Read 6122 times)

HBguy

Re: New tools n toys, What did you buy today??
« Reply #40 on: 03/21/14 10:49PM »
Why not just get a used service bed?

Offline breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 94 Yamaha YZ250 FZR600
« Reply #41 on: 03/21/14 11:28PM »
perfect...so now there's room in the bed for a dirtbike (for fun after work) while the rest of your work stuff is on the trailer
FREE $15 UBER CREDIT PROMO CODE: pon41

mbstr

« Reply #42 on: 03/22/14 07:23PM »
Spent yet another $100 at Industrial Metals today its like a Tittie bar for welders in that place! :25:

mbstr

« Reply #43 on: 03/22/14 08:20PM »
Couple a more days and Ill have propper rig, Having a blast fabricating all the things I need to it run smooth!
« Last Edit: 03/22/14 08:35PM by RdTodd »

mbstr

« Reply #44 on: 04/03/14 05:02PM »
I had an offer I couldn't refuse and the wifes on board cuz they make a cool rear seat sissy bar set up so I pulled the pin n bought her today, Rode over to moms she sat on it said and I Quote......Its about time you bought a chopper your dad wouldve loved this bike! :)

Offline xDJXKLUSIVEx

• I can't wheelie my 1000 :-( JK
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • xDJXKLUSIVEx's Gallery
  • I FIX BIKES - 714 798 4077
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Too many.
  • Years Riding: 9
« Reply #45 on: 04/03/14 05:07PM »
Hey todd I hope you checked the load rating on that trailer and are weighing all your equipment.

mbstr

« Reply #46 on: 04/03/14 05:22PM »
Hey todd I hope you checked the load rating on that trailer and are weighing all your equipment.
Its not even close half the trailer is water tanks witch I haul empty, Soo much easier to work off Insurance is cheaper and my gas mileage has doubled, The savings will out do the payment!!

mbstr

« Reply #47 on: 04/03/14 06:00PM »
From Bike Boat n Auto detailing to residential/industrial window and power washing I now have a can do rig Pulls great and I can drop it load the dirt bike n split, Yeah buddie! :27:

Offline thepretender

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thepretender's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R, 2002 VFR
  • Years Riding: Never enough.
« Reply #48 on: 04/03/14 07:05PM »
Hay Todd congrats on the Triumph :29: Ya gotta update your profile :49: and go check the turn signal off it probably flashing right now  :19:
"The ride IS the destination..." OOTV

If at first you don't succeed, chuck it all in and go for a ride!

"If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?"
"If someone doesn’t value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"
Sam Harris

Offline Sean-DP

• 749cc
  • Sean-DP's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: S1000R + Yamaha Star Bolt + Vespa 946
  • Years Riding: 2013
« Reply #49 on: 04/03/14 07:12PM »
From Bike Boat n Auto detailing to residential/industrial window and power washing I now have a can do rig Pulls great and I can drop it load the dirt bike n split, Yeah buddie! :27:

Whoa, that is a pretty badass looking set-up. I like it.

mbstr

« Reply #50 on: 04/03/14 08:00PM »
Hay Todd congrats on the Triumph :29: Ya gotta update your profile :49: and go check the turn signal off it probably flashing right now  :19:
:32: :32: :32: :32:

Offline 92vx800

• 599cc
  • 92vx800's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 1992 vx800
  • Years Riding: 1+ street. 11+ dirt
« Reply #51 on: 04/03/14 11:35PM »
I went over to the yellow devil motorcycle exchange in long beach and got myself a 2 piece zipped suit, and some boots. The suit looks like it had been worn once, it's not even broken in yet for an awesome price of 300!! Jessica was the nicest lady, after picking up the stuff we talked for a while abouts bikes and come to find out one of my friends just bought a duc 750 off her 2 weeks prior. I'm planning on heading up to gmr on Sunday to break it in, so if you want to join feel free.

scott777

« Reply #52 on: 04/04/14 11:02AM »
I went over to the yellow devil motorcycle exchange in long beach and got myself a 2 piece zipped suit, and some boots. The suit looks like it had been worn once, it's not even broken in yet for an awesome price of 300!! Jessica was the nicest lady, after picking up the stuff we talked for a while abouts bikes and come to find out one of my friends just bought a duc 750 off her 2 weeks prior. I'm planning on heading up to gmr on Sunday to break it in, so if you want to join feel free.

Nice score! :7:

scott777

« Reply #53 on: 04/04/14 11:13AM »
Sweet! I really like that bike Todd and it fits you perfect. Enjoy that puppy. One thing about Triumph's you'll notice (outside of them being some of the greatest motorcycles in the world) is that everybody likes them and welcomes them. They're cool with Harley guys, sport bike guys, whoever. Satan, I mean Bert's Mega Mall, sells Triumphs now and will price match on parts and usually are having some kind of 15% off sale.

:32: seriously... the guy never turns off his blinker!  :32:
 :49:

HBguy

« Reply #54 on: 04/04/14 12:06PM »
Sweet! I really like that bike Todd and it fits you perfect. Enjoy that puppy. One thing about Triumph's you'll notice (outside of them being some of the greatest motorcycles in the world) is that everybody likes them and welcomes them. They're cool with Harley guys, sport bike guys, whoever. Satan, I mean Bert's Mega Mall, sells Triumphs now and will price match on parts and usually are having some kind of 15% off sale.

:32: seriously... the guy never turns off his blinker!  :32:
 :49:
how can anyone be BEHIND Todd to notice?    O0

Offline ViciousCycle

« Reply #55 on: 04/05/14 10:11AM »

Sounds like you got a great deal on the suit. I was at YD the same day. Picked up a light jacket and a pair of little motorcycle desk clocks that were begging me to take them home.

If I get my bike back from the shop today, I'd be down for GMR on Sunday.

Offline 92vx800

• 599cc
  • 92vx800's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 1992 vx800
  • Years Riding: 1+ street. 11+ dirt
« Reply #56 on: 04/05/14 12:22PM »

Sounds like you got a great deal on the suit. I was at YD the same day. Picked up a light jacket and a pair of little motorcycle desk clocks that were begging me to take them home.

i just got back from gmr, there was a change in plans and I wouldn't be able to make it Sunday. It was a nice day out today, but if you go up tomorrow becareful of east fork. It was really dirty and there were more bicyclist up there today then I have ever seen. And they weren't the nice ones that stick to the white line, they were riding in groups and taking up full lanes some times even on the opposite side of the double yellows, going up hill!!

Offline thepretender

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thepretender's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R, 2002 VFR
  • Years Riding: Never enough.
« Reply #57 on: 04/05/14 02:48PM »
Superchicken gave me a great deal on a set of  Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires.
"The ride IS the destination..." OOTV

If at first you don't succeed, chuck it all in and go for a ride!

"If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?"
"If someone doesn’t value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"
Sam Harris

Offline E92651

• 599cc
  • E92651's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Suzuki GSX-R 600
  • Years Riding: Not enough!!
« Reply #58 on: 04/05/14 04:06PM »
10 day waiting period starts!!

Offline ViciousCycle

« Reply #59 on: 04/05/14 05:52PM »

i just got back from gmr, there was a change in plans and I wouldn't be able to make it Sunday. It was a nice day out today, but if you go up tomorrow becareful of east fork. It was really dirty and there were more bicyclist up there today then I have ever seen. And they weren't the nice ones that stick to the white line, they were riding in groups and taking up full lanes some times even on the opposite side of the double yellows, going up hill!!

Whoa, crazy mofos. Thanks for the heads up.

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 49 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook