Topic: 2006 Yamaha R1 "50th Anniversary Edition" - Clean Title, 27k miles, Runs Perfect  (Read 4600 times)

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30
Anyhow regardless of your guys criticism and poor advice, I'm not having any problem selling my inventory. A steady 5-6 bikes a week provides everything I could want and more. Not sure if it was this post or CL, but I have a handful of anxious potential buyers waiting for me to come back from a little weekend vacation to show the bikes and I assure you they'll sell. I appreciate the lovely welcoming party and you will definitely see more of me (;

And that is how smugness is done!  You should write a book!!

That is also how you'll never sell a bike to me.  Shame since I'm in the market for a dual sport...  :4:
Every day is ride to work day!

Offline Irvine_Chris

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Irvine_Chris's Gallery
  • Let's go for a ride!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: *bikeless*
  • Years Riding: Since 1981
Motorcycles motorcycles motorcycles

Offline thtanner

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thtanner's Gallery
  • I see what you did there.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 86 Vulcan 750, 98 VFR800 FI, 14 VFR800FE
  • Years Riding: Since Nov '11
and you will definitely see more of me (;
We'll see about that buddy boy.  :8:

HBguy

:52:
This is our world.  You're just a visitor to make a buck.  You dont tell us shit.  F u, go away, and take your own advice and ride more and compute less....cus you're the one out of touch.  If those bikes were deals, craigslist would be all you need. The reason you are struggling to sell is because no one wants to buy from an asshole.

Haha are you even old enough to have your M1? Show a little maturity kid and take your own advice "if your offended by my post then that's your own problem" lol

Anyhow regardless of your guys criticism and poor advice, I'm not having any problem selling my inventory. A steady 5-6 bikes a week provides everything I could want and more. Not sure if it was this post or CL, but I have a handful of anxious potential buyers waiting for me to come back from a little weekend vacation to show the bikes and I assure you they'll sell. I appreciate the lovely welcoming party and you will definitely see more of me (;
I ride daily and interstate regularly.  Can you say the same?   I'd love to have your dealers license reviewed...you do have one, right?  Buying bikes on auctions, I'm sure you do.  Let's see how long your ventures last.   Ps, fast lanes is hiring again ;)

Offline Duckie

• 125cc
  • Duckie's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ducati 999s Parts Unlimited
Do you have a 2002 Ducati 998s Ben Bostrom for sale?

Oh wait!!!.....I don't have any money.  :46:

HBguy

You guys need to spend less time on the computer & more time riding lol, I just posted 2 of my ads here cause I thought a CA Plated CRF450R & and a cheap R1 would appeal to a more involved commu7nity. You all acting like I attacked someone or posted a PayPal scam haha, I make living doing this, yes I have a CA Retail & Wholesale license and and the proper permits to transfer titles between owners. I also, as an individual, have the right to own vehicles for personal use and sell them privately. About the R1 specifically, everything was disclosed in full. It says quote, "the bike has been laid down". Pictures were clearly posted showing the damage. I even disclosed how the chain & Spockets should expect replacement. Over 20 Pictures of every angle including close ups of various part, clearly show the bikes condition. I doubt you will ever find a more honest and thoroughly detailed seller on CL, CycleTrader, or eBay. I also clearly stated I sell bikes (legally, unlike these posers on CL who pass on signed titles, pretending to be the owners, otherwise known as "Curbstoning") Feel free to check with the DMV on my licensing permit (ID-#4632) and for whomever inquired about the, Champion Motorsports LLC, it has always been available because the dealership in which you are referring to that Del Almo MS bought out was called "Champion Motorcycles Inc." not Motorsports. Now if you guys have any more quality questions or inquiries I would gladly answer them to the best of my knowledge, Otherwise ride safe and see ya on the road (;

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'd up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny?  How the fudge am I funny, what the fudge is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

HBguy

Quote from: ChampionMotorsports link=topic=65965.msg4758063#msg4758063

would appeal to a more involved community.
[/quote
...such as?

HBguy

I'm not even going to fix that...I got more respect for this Damn phone than this thread :-)

Offline Champion

• 125cc
  • Champion's Gallery
  • When in doubt, tap it out
    • View Profile
  • Bike: a Street Legal 450cc Motocross Bike w/ Slicks on it
  • Years Riding: Dirt: 11 years, Street: 4 years
:52:
This is our world.  You're just a visitor to make a buck.  You dont tell us shit.  F u, go away, and take your own advice and ride more and compute less....cus you're the one out of touch.  If those bikes were deals, craigslist would be all you need. The reason you are struggling to sell is because no one wants to buy from an asshole.

Haha are you even old enough to have your M1? Show a little maturity kid and take your own advice "if your offended by my post then that's your own problem" lol

I ride daily and interstate regularly.  Can you say the same?   I'd love to have your dealers license reviewed...you do have one, right?  Buying bikes on auctions, I'm sure you do.  Let's see how long your ventures last.   Ps, fast lanes is hiring again ;)

Yes I can actually say more, I ride daily. Dirt weekly, if not multiple times a week. Street & Track, everything from Milestone, AAA speedway, Big Bear, Lucerne Valley, to GMR. So yeah I know a little more about "Riding" than simply splitting lanes on our lovely CA Interstate system. And no personally I hate the wholesale auctions, all the exporters swamp those events and overpay for shitty bikes. I prefer to put a little more effort and scoop up all the profitable private listings within the first hour of them being posted. It's quite the profession actually, I get keep all the best stuff for myself (hence how I got my hands on an 05 CRF450R CA Plated Supermoto fully built) let me know when you see another one of those on the road (; also if you read prior I left you my retail license #, so please do me the honor and follow up with the DMV on verifying my license status, it would be greatly appreciated. When your done prodding me and you've had your full, lets ride haha I have a bike for any occasion: Supermoto, SuperBike, Enduro, Motorcross, Touring, you name it, I got it. I'm always down to ride.

Offline Champion

• 125cc
  • Champion's Gallery
    • View Profile
Its funny how much hate I've pulled out of you guys by simply posting 2 ads. You guys act like you despise me when in reality you have to admit, I have one of the best jobs a Moto enthusiast could ever have (besides a prototype/manufacture test rider or professional rider) lol

I mean come on lets be totally real, who here wouldn't love to work their own hours, ride/drive a different bike/car every other day, keep your favorite bikes/mods, and make enough money to support a family of 4 while living in a 4 bedroom house in irvine Ca.

I don't care who you are, but I have it pretty good and if I was working a hourly/salary desk or labor job, I'd be pretty struck with envy as well. But enough of that, I didn't post here to talk about myself or argue, I simply wanted present a few opportunities and find opportunities to ride with groups.

I'm not easily offended so no hard feelings towards anyone. Keep riding and when it doubt... Tap it out!

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30
^^
How is it with every post I like you less and less?  Don't answer that, it's rhetorical...
Every day is ride to work day!

Offline Don

• Just Don.
  • Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Don's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 Yamaha R6 Charcoal Grey
  • Years Riding: 35
Thread moved to dealer classified section.

"If you want to realize how inattentive you are as a driver, ride a motorcycle."

HBguy

Its funny how much hate I've pulled out of you guys by simply posting 2 ads. You guys act like you despise me when in reality you have to admit, I have one of the best jobs a Moto enthusiast could ever have (besides a prototype/manufacture test rider or professional rider) lol

I mean come on lets be totally real, who here wouldn't love to work their own hours, ride/drive a different bike/car every other day, keep your favorite bikes/mods, and make enough money to support a family of 4 while living in a 4 bedroom house in irvine Ca.

I don't care who you are, but I have it pretty good and if I was working a hourly/salary desk or labor job, I'd be pretty struck with envy as well. But enough of that, I didn't post here to talk about myself or argue, I simply wanted present a few opportunities and find opportunities to ride with groups.

I'm not easily offended so no hard feelings towards anyone. Keep riding and when it doubt... Tap it out!
We can say the same for you.   BTW, you're only 23 years old...that means it says even more about you.

You're probably a lot like me, but, if I were in a sales position, I would be more careful about generalizations that hurt more than help. 

In any case, welcome aboard.  Hope to see you sponsor the site and useful contributions to other topics/threads. 
« Last Edit: 05/10/14 03:28PM by NL guy »

HBguy

Just stay the F out of my World Cup thread if you're an American 'football' fan...I've gotten the green light on you from the forum moderators should you stumble your way there and spew your nfl dribble in a real sport thread ;)

Offline Champion

• 125cc
  • Champion's Gallery
    • View Profile
We can say the same for you.   BTW, you're only 23 years old...that means it says even more about you.

You're probably a lot like me, but, if I were in a sales position, I would be more careful about generalizations that hurt more than help. 

In any case, welcome aboard.  Hope to see you sponsor the site and useful contributions to other topics/threads.

Age is just a number my friend. I may be only 23, but after 4 years of Div.1 College Football (yes NL Guy, real football, the contact sport) 2 kids & a marriage, I feel much older than I really am. Unfortunately I have the knees & responsibilities of a man twice my age lol, anyhow I appreciate that you can see both perspectives and I would love to meet people who share the same passion of Motorsports that I do. I realized I'm blessed to work in this industry and I'm just looking to expand my network. I ride anything with 2 wheels so you can bet on seeing me active in local dirt & street rides.

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 46 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything