Topic: March 1 Trackday AAA Raceway Fontana  (Read 1547 times)

Offline DarthDanger

March 1 Trackday AAA Raceway Fontana
« on: 02/13/15 03:37PM »
Hey all! there is a track day being co hosted by Ducati Triumph Newport Beach and Fasttrack Riders  March 1st  @ AAA speedway. Stop into the dealership or register online. The Promo code discount is "newport". All bikes are welcome and training will be available.  Call Bryan @ 949 706 1616  or email  bryan@ducatinewportbeach.com   if you have questions on how to get started, bike prep or need help getting registered.  Cheers

Offline aeolian

• 998cc
  • aeolian's Gallery
  • Duc Soup!
    • View Profile
    • Tales from the pilot seat of a Ducati SportClassic
  • Bike: Ducati SportClassic 1000S
  • Years Riding: since 1988
Re: March 1 Trackday AAA Raceway Fontana
« Reply #1 on: 02/13/15 07:54PM »
I'm already signed up!   :46:
Tales from the pilot seat of a Ducati SportClassic
http://www.MiDesmo.com

Offline BCMC

« Reply #2 on: 02/20/15 03:08PM »
Used the discount code, Bryan.  Thanks!  If you have any bikes to demo or display, I'll check them out.  Or at the least, shake your hand and ask for a business card.  See you there!

(And still trying to get PADDOCK MC to get his butt in gear while it's still available.. !)
« Last Edit: 02/21/15 12:05PM by BCMC »

Offline DarthDanger

« Reply #3 on: 02/21/15 11:12AM »
Insurance wont allow us to bring any "demos" out to the track, but at the dealership test rides are offered with both brands.  :46: :49:  There will be some pretty radical machines out there from our customers and friends. I look forward to meeting everyone, if you have questions or just want to chat look for me (Radical Ducati design air cooled. All black with #1 plate).

Offline BCMC

« Reply #4 on: 02/27/15 11:54AM »
Was really looking forward to this track day.  Hope it'll be possible to get in a few sessions before it gets too wet... <sigh>

Offline cyberx666

« Reply #5 on: 02/27/15 02:22PM »
Just got the email from fast track that the event is cancelled due to high chance of rain for 3/01.  was looking forward to it.  gonna sign up for another day.

Offline BCMC

« Reply #6 on: 02/27/15 02:34PM »
Just got the email from fast track that the event is cancelled due to high chance of rain for 3/01.  was looking forward to it.  gonna sign up for another day.

Just got the email too..  What a relief!  I'm disappointed since I was pumped, but I applaud Fastracktiders for making the decision early, before we all loaded up the trailer, bike, etc..

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 42 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything