Topic: Supermoto Suspension Set-up Shop Recommendation?  (Read 1071 times)

Offline somwone

• 125cc
  • somwone's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 06 Husky SM610
  • Years Riding: 9/2008 - Now
Hey guys,

I just picked up an 06 Husky SM610. The previous owner setup the suspension for his weight which is about 40 lbs than mine. Anyone have any recommendations where I could bring it to get it setup for mine or a bit closer? I'm not looking to remove and replace any components, just to adjust the stock settings.

Thanks.
"Find what you love and let it kill you."
        -Bukowski

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 38, Years Training Riders: 16
Re: Supermoto Suspension Set-up Shop Recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: 06/08/15 03:49PM »
I'd give Andy at Cyclemall.net a call.  Not sure if he retained Catalyst Reaction's staff, but he knows his stuff.

Ride on,

J~
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Offline hansking12

« Reply #2 on: 06/09/15 02:19PM »
just bring it out to one of the local tracks and ask around. we all help each other out. before you change anything, ride it and determine what deficiencies you wish to correct.

hans

Offline Punisher

• 749cc
  • Punisher's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 gsxr750, 2012 Triumph street triple 675, 2006 drz400, 2008 crf450r, Schwinn stingray
« Reply #3 on: 06/09/15 02:42PM »
See Nick at ProValve in Costa mesa.  He was one of the first in the sumo game and he still is one of the best suspension guys in so cal.

Offline hansking12

« Reply #4 on: 06/09/15 02:51PM »
It's close to 10 yo bike. You're better off saving your money to address other issues of which there will be some. Just IMHO. But what do I know?

Offline jamesz3

« Reply #5 on: 06/09/15 04:15PM »
I'd give Andy at Cyclemall.net a call.  Not sure if he retained Catalyst Reaction's staff, but he knows his stuff.

Ride on,

J~
Cyclemall closed shop.  Andy @ AP Motoarts I guess joined forces with Tige Daane, but I think Tige recently moved out of state.

AP Motoarts is still there I think in Anaheim (where Cyclemall and Flash-tune is)

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 38, Years Training Riders: 16
« Reply #6 on: 06/09/15 05:23PM »
Cyclemall closed shop.  Andy @ AP Motoarts I guess joined forces with Tige Daane, but I think Tige recently moved out of state.

AP Motoarts is still there I think in Anaheim (where Cyclemall and Flash-tune is)

Yes, Andy bought Tige out and then Tige moved back to N.C.  Cyclemall is still in Anaheim.

Ride on,

J~
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 37 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything