Topic: Need ideas for fighting a ticket  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Stella

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Stella's Gallery
  • Feelin' pretty Sassssssy!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Kawi Ninja 250
Re: Need ideas for fighting a ticket
« Reply #40 on: 10/21/15 10:19AM »
Geez, Mike. You'd think you would have learned by now to LEAVE ME ALONE, as requested through the mods. Just because you don't like being caught at the park late at night with your weed and your tall Bud light, doesn't make it legal. I get plenty of attention elsewhere and certainly don't need to get it from posting on this thread. Now....please leave me alone. Don't respond to my posts if you don't like them. Or..even if you do. Have a nice day, stalker.

Geez Michelle... First you tell the guy the worst lie ever, and then you tell him to, suck it up. Make up your mind. Oh that's right... You just like the attention.
It's no big deal IQ... just pay the park-ing ticket. It sucks Sheriff's patrol parks at night looking for kids smoking weed or having a beer, instead of patrolling the streets. I bet they don't like park duty either. So when they find someone there; that's all the ACTION they're getting for the night. I'm sure he treated you like you had a weapon until he cleared you too... That's fun, NOT.

Rogue

« Reply #41 on: 10/21/15 12:13PM »
Public open spaces are to remain open 24 hours,365.  Cities hate it, Constitution demands it...thank me later citezen

Nowadays, people can't be trusted to be good citizens when given access to a quiet, secluded, enclave, in the dark.  I say, the constitutional thing to do is to let the cities decide whether they can trust their own citizens.  Some cities have better quality people than others. 

Offline Punisher

• 749cc
  • Punisher's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 gsxr750, 2012 Triumph street triple 675, 2006 drz400, 2008 crf450r, Schwinn stingray
« Reply #42 on: 10/21/15 01:27PM »
Freedom over safety.  A high price but our Constitution does not waver.  Protect yourself accordingly.  The only law, our highest law, the Constitution.  When given a choice, most will choose security over freedom as Jefferson predicted...they deserve neither.

Offline Punisher

• 749cc
  • Punisher's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 gsxr750, 2012 Triumph street triple 675, 2006 drz400, 2008 crf450r, Schwinn stingray
« Reply #43 on: 10/21/15 01:31PM »
Sanctuary cities, illegal, unconstitutional.  Cities make these types of choices based on political nexus.  The Constitution does not accept bribes.

Rogue

« Reply #44 on: 10/21/15 01:39PM »
Sanctuary cities, illegal, unconstitutional.  Cities make these types of choices based on political nexus.  The Constitution does not accept bribes.

Yup.  You make valid points and I have no answers. 

Offline Punisher

• 749cc
  • Punisher's Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 10/21/15 01:47PM »
Nor do I.  The problems we face are complex.  We want both freedom and safety.  Good folk are able to achieve both, but we have large amounts of bad folk in America.  Thats where the sheepdog, as described by Chris Kyle's father comes in. 

Rogue

« Reply #46 on: 10/21/15 03:23PM »
We want both freedom and safety.  Good folk are able to achieve both, but we have large amounts of bad folk in America. 

I'm sorry to say but therein lies the primary source of the problem.

Offline Punisher

• 749cc
  • Punisher's Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10/21/15 04:09PM »
Indeed...

Offline IQ ZERO

« Reply #48 on: 11/27/15 07:17PM »
 The final report.
 I have gone to court and requested a trail, but I have not changed the plea ( left it "not guilty" ) . The trail day have been set. I showed up. Waited for my sheriff to arrive, he had not. I plead not guilty. No questions, case dismissed !  All money back in 4-5 weeks. Right before New Year's. You know where all money are going....

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 41 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything