Topic: STOLEN MOTORCYCLE - Fullerton / Anaheim / Garden Grove REWARD $$$  (Read 9057 times)

corseracing

The same car huh? So if he came in the same car, then it must have been his car. Unless his "uncle" just so happened to meet him at a restaurant and drive him there when he bought the 01 GSXR 750. Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car?

Hindsight bias always clears the path of the past, I agree.

Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO! I still remember when I drove all the way up to Klaus' mommys house from O'side when he had listed a tire for sale as brand new. Then when I get to his parents house he tells me, oh ya its been mounted and balanced and has a few miles on the tire. What a joke! I guess he probably felt you falsely advertised the last bike you sold him and got his own justice. Move out of your daddys house and pay your own rent and then you might realize how the real world works. You talk like a big man about guns like you are gonna do something, first do something about your living situation big man, LOL. You must not know what the definition of collateral is, and they don't sell insurance that covers stupid. The guy who jacked you is probably reading this thread right now laughing his ass off, just like me. Thanks for the great laugh, happy thanksgiving!

Wow, your comment took a massive turn.  You're a disgrace to OCMoto with comments like that.  I don't understand how you do business or live life like this. 

All those years ago, when you came up to buy a set tires (with all nipples and original paint, that hadn't ridden a mile), looked at the tires, nodded your head to buy the tires, and hopefully enjoyed miles and miles of good riding have really soured your soul.  Do you stay awake at night over other things like this too?  Maybe Burger King forgot to add sour cream one time 12 years ago to this day.  They should have their right hand cut off publicly!

Your response of committing fraud, filing a false complaint with BAR was my favorite response to this.  I personally think you should have used your real name instead of a random marine's, or maybe used a bike I've actually worked on, or maybe been honest with yourself and a legitimate government agency.  They must have denied your original claim so you had to move onto fraud to get your revenge.

You laugh at others' misfortune, that's quite a sadistic quality. I think you're a sociopath and a person who should be expelled from society.  You must feel like the entire world is against you, but you're the one who seems against the entire world.

For all your Ducati Needs, contact the business owner of this comment at:
Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

http://www.yelp.com/biz/corseracing-oceanside

(Hey, any publicity is still good publicity, right?)  :29:

Actually I closed that business down to open up my new one and that is no longer my number so you will be calling someone else, LMFAO! This is how I pay my rent so I don't have to live at my mommy and daddy's house like you clown:

http://www.cyclevin.com

Next time you go to the bank take your uncle with you and see if they will accept him as collateral for a loan, LMFAO! Now go cry yourself to sleep while I make money in mine, LOL!

Corse can suck it. I would do business with klaus over a guy like you any day.

Corse, since you like to talk like a bold man lets see if you act like one. Square up with me empty handed and I will donate $500 to any charity. (we will let the OCM members decide which charity) Your move Mr. Karim.

I am eager to find out if corse's parents raised a bold man or just lil bitch boy.

LOL, come down to O'side and I'll show you what 8 years of wrestling practice teaches you, anytime you want big boy.

You got an address for me?

LOL, come up to Rancho Santa Margarita and I'll show you what good old exhibition of anger through physical movements look like when you laugh at other peoples' misfortune. I will gladly put my self in the middle of your entire wrestling team and have you and millions like you come at me all at once who think its funny to laugh at other people misfortune. My address is 11 calle bella, RSM, 92688. My phone number is 949 613 3035.

Do I get a free car wash too you clown washer boy who works for todd? No wonder you are so mad you are a straight waste of flesh, talentless, skill less wanna be engineer/technician who now washes bikes for a living. I'm on my way, hold your breath. LMFAO!

mbstr

The same car huh? So if he came in the same car, then it must have been his car. Unless his "uncle" just so happened to meet him at a restaurant and drive him there when he bought the 01 GSXR 750. Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car?

Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO! I still remember when I drove all the way up to Klaus' mommys house from O'side when he had listed a tire for sale as brand new. Then when I get to his parents house he tells me, oh ya its been mounted and balanced and has a few miles on the tire. What a joke! I guess he probably felt you falsely advertised the last bike you sold him and got his own justice. Move out of your daddys house and pay your own rent and then you might realize how the real world works. You talk like a big man about guns like you are gonna do something, first do something about your living situation big man, LOL. You must not know what the definition of collateral is, and they don't sell insurance that covers stupid. The guy who jacked you is probably reading this thread right now laughing his ass off, just like me. Thanks for the great laugh, happy thanksgiving!

Wow, your comment took a massive turn.  You're a disgrace to OCMoto with comments like that.  I don't understand how you do business or live life like this. 

All those years ago, when you came up to buy a set tires (with all nipples and original paint, that hadn't ridden a mile), looked at the tires, nodded your head to buy the tires, and hopefully enjoyed miles and miles of good riding have really soured your soul.  Do you stay awake at night over other things like this too?  Maybe Burger King forgot to add sour cream one time 12 years ago to this day.  They should have their right hand cut off publicly!

Your response of committing fraud, filing a false complaint with BAR was my favorite response to this.  I personally think you should have used your real name instead of a random marine's, or maybe used a bike I've actually worked on, or maybe been honest with yourself and a legitimate government agency.  They must have denied your original claim so you had to move onto fraud to get your revenge.

You laugh at others' misfortune, that's quite a sadistic quality. I think you're a sociopath and a person who should be expelled from society.  You must feel like the entire world is against you, but you're the one who seems against the entire world.

Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

Actually I closed that business down to open up my new one and that is no longer my number so you will be calling someone else, LMFAO! This is how I pay my rent so I don't have to live at my mommy and daddy's house like you clown:

Next time you go to the bank take your uncle with you and see if they will accept him as collateral for a loan, LMFAO! Now go cry yourself to sleep while I make money in mine, LOL!

Corse, since you like to talk like a bold man lets see if you act like one. Square up with me empty handed and I will donate $500 to any charity. (we will let the OCM members decide which charity) Your move Mr. Karim.

I am eager to find out if corse's parents raised a bold man or just lil bitch boy.

LOL, come down to O'side and I'll show you what 8 years of wrestling practice teaches you, anytime you want big boy.

LOL, come up to Rancho Santa Margarita and I'll show you what good old exhibition of anger through physical movements look like when you laugh at other peoples' misfortune. I will gladly put my self in the middle of your entire wrestling team and have you and millions like you come at me all at once who think its funny to laugh at other people misfortune. My address is 11 calle bella, RSM, 92688. My phone number is 949 613 3035.

Do I get a free car wash too you clown washer boy who works for todd? No wonder you are so mad you are a straight waste of flesh, talentless, skill less wanna be engineer/technician who now washes bikes for a living. I'm on my way, hold your breath. LMFAO!
No shame brother Andy is a Hella hard worker and a stand up guy, Ive employed quite a few OCM members the last few years IQZERO and I are heading out shortly for an all night job ( I DARE you to call him a loser :32:)When your current business hits the skids like your last one did hit me up I might have some work for ya ;)
« Last Edit: 11/27/15 08:12PM by RdTodd »

corseracing

Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

No shame brother Andy is a Hella hard worker and a stand up guy, Ive employed quite a few OCM members the last few years IQZERO and I are heading out shortly for an all night job ( I DARE you to call him a loser :32:)When your current business hits the skids like your last one did hit me up I might have some work for ya ;)

Work for you and be a wash boy? LMFAO, no I have an education so I don't have to worry about washing cars for a living, thanks for the offer though. If you ever wanna get out of the minimum wage labor business give me a call,we are currently hiring at CycleVIN.

HBKwaka

Dick measuring deserves this scale

Offline Agent_Orange

Wtf is wrong with you people? You're all "adults" for crying out loud. Take this petty shit to a car forum and go flex your keyboard muscles to some 16 year olds

Offline H-2 Charlie

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • H-2 Charlie's Gallery
  • THE BADDEST BIKE ON THE PLANET
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Beemer S1K
Anyone else washhing out their dirty laundry today on OC moto
MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 39, Years Training Riders: 17
Wtf is wrong with you people? You're all "adults" for crying out loud. Take this petty shit to a car forum and go flex your keyboard muscles to some 16 year olds

DING!  The man has a point.

Ride on,

J~
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Skiee

• aka - Norm
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Skiee's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '09 Concours 14
  • Years Riding: 30+

Had to do it....sorry  :P
"I do know that the better I was, the harder I crashed.  Now I'm not so good anymore." - Snapshot(SkillzDays)
AMA# 3044870
COG# 11459

Rogue

Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car? Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO!

Wow corseracing!  You got the 2015 Award for biggest ASSHOLE in any motorcycle forum.

Go ahead and laugh your ass off at someone else's expense.  Because someday you WILL become the victim because what goes around comes around.

Unbelievable! 

Rogue

Work for you and be a wash boy? LMFAO, no I have an education so I don't have to worry about washing cars for a living, thanks for the offer though. If you ever wanna get out of the minimum wage labor business give me a call,we are currently hiring at CycleVIN.

First of all you live in Oceanside and ride a nearly 9-year old 1098.  So really, we're supposed to be impressed by this?  Bragging about your business and how you have an "education"?  From where?  The University of Mongolia?  When you brag about things like these it speaks volumes about who you REALLY are. 

You sound like an uneducated looser. 
« Last Edit: 11/28/15 04:27PM by Rogue »

Rogue

Zameer Karim is in Facebook and Linkdn too.  Just saying.

For someone who claims to have an education he sure don't understand the internet all that well (and the implications of his actions). 

Dumb! 

Offline HeyNow

Why hasn't this asshole been booted from the site yet?

HBKwaka

:o

mbstr

My offer stands, If corseracing EVER finds himself in need give me a call I can provide good pay for an honest day of labor! ;)
« Last Edit: 11/28/15 06:08PM by RdTodd »

corseracing

Zameer Karim is in Facebook and Linkdn too.  Just saying.

For someone who claims to have an education he sure don't understand the internet all that well (and the implications of his actions). 

Dumb! 

First of all you live in Oceanside and ride a nearly 9-year old 1098.  So really, we're supposed to be impressed by this?  Bragging about your business and how you have an "education"?  From where?  The University of Mongolia?  When you brag about things like these it speaks volumes about who you REALLY are. 

You sound like an uneducated looser. 

Its spelled "loser" not "looser" that would be your girl's pussy you half retarded clown. Actually I went to the University of Texas, I am also half your age and I bought that Ducati in 2008 (the year it came out)  in cash. I have a copy of the title in case you don't believe me:

Notice the lack of lienholder where your bank/honda financial services (the real owner) would be. I have many more bikes and cars all paid for in cash and can provide the titles for those as well. You should have checked LinkedIn first dummy! I can read and use the internet too, where did you go to school the university of ching chong ding dong? How many years until you pay off your piece of trash lil honda? I know why you are mad, because everytime you look in the mirror you have to see this:

You are one ugly balding old hag, get a life or a job...whichever comes first. I sell hair regrowth products if you want to buy some, you really need them cuz your comb over is whack.
« Last Edit: 11/28/15 07:05PM by corseracing »

Rogue

Oooohhhh you're really reaching Karim.  So you're trying to pull the race card now?  Ouch!  I thought you were just an asshole but now I know you're also a racist.

Are you going to post a copy of your college diploma too?  Just so we know you REALLY graduated from Texas and not the University of the Internet.  I want to know what degree you really have because it sounds like you majored as a Beautician! 

You seem to be really hung up on finances.  Usually, people who are like you act this way when money is tight.  You feel the need to tell everyone what you have, how well you're doing, and how you got there, to compensate for whatever is wrong or lacking.  Very sad indeed. 

Tell me something Karim, do you think your present or possible future employer will appreciate your racist comments?  Or you making fun of a victim of a crime and acting like an imbecile online while representing your company?

This is you right?:    https://www.linkedin.com/in/zameer-karim-b2217919   Systems Admin for CycleVIN?

This is a small world Karim. Especially for someone who is just starting out his career in corporate America. 

« Last Edit: 11/28/15 07:59PM by Rogue »

corseracing

Oooohhhh you're really reaching Karim.  So you're trying to pull the race card now?  Ouch!  I thought you were just an asshole but now I know you're also a racist.

Are you going to post a copy of your college diploma too?  Just so we know you REALLY graduated from Texas and not Afghanistan.  I want to know what degree you really have because it sounds like you majored as a Beautician! 

You seem to be really hung up on finances.  Usually, people who are like you act this way when money is tight.  You feel the need to tell everyone what you have, how well you're doing, and how you got there, to compensate for whatever is wrong or lacking.  Very sad indeed. 

Don't dish it out if you can't take it chin. You talk about my bike being old, well at least its actually mine not Honda Financial Services. Its the only one I listed in my profile because its always been my favorite one and I don't feel the need to list every bike I own at every given time like you do since you have to lease/finance yours for 5 years at a time just to try and keep up like a douchebag while I am on a new bike every other month or two. Keep in mind that I was fresh out of school, 21-22 years old in 2008, running my own company and bought that Ducati with my hard work. I majored in business, come down to Oceanside and I'll teach you about it so you don't have to be someone else's slave for the rest of your miserable ugly bald life.
« Last Edit: 11/28/15 08:00PM by corseracing »

Rogue

Calm down before you blow yourself up.

HBKwaka

8)

mbstr

Kids these daze ::) I vote corseracing off the island >:(

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 38 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything