Topic: STOLEN MOTORCYCLE - Fullerton / Anaheim / Garden Grove REWARD $$$  (Read 9059 times)

HBKwaka

Oooohhhh you're really reaching Karim.  So you're trying to pull the race card now?  Ouch!  I thought you were just an asshole but now I know you're also a racist.

Are you going to post a copy of your college diploma too?  Just so we know you REALLY graduated from Texas and not Afghanistan.  I want to know what degree you really have because it sounds like you majored as a Beautician! 

You seem to be really hung up on finances.  Usually, people who are like you act this way when money is tight.  You feel the need to tell everyone what you have, how well you're doing, and how you got there, to compensate for whatever is wrong or lacking.  Very sad indeed. 

Don't dish it out if you can't take it chin. You talk about my bike being old, well at least its actually mine not Honda Financial Services. Its the only one I listed in my profile because its always been my favorite one and I don't feel the need to list every bike I own at every given time like you do since you have to lease/finance yours for 5 years at a time just to try and keep up like a douchebag while I am on a new bike every other month or two. Keep in mind that I was fresh out of school, 21-22 years old in 2008, running my own company and bought that Ducati with my hard work. I majored in business, come down to Oceanside and I'll teach you about it so you don't have to be someone else's slave for the rest of your miserable ugly bald life.

corseracing

Oooohhhh you're really reaching Karim.  So you're trying to pull the race card now?  Ouch!  I thought you were just an asshole but now I know you're also a racist.

Are you going to post a copy of your college diploma too?  Just so we know you REALLY graduated from Texas and not Afghanistan.  I want to know what degree you really have because it sounds like you majored as a Beautician! 

You seem to be really hung up on finances.  Usually, people who are like you act this way when money is tight.  You feel the need to tell everyone what you have, how well you're doing, and how you got there, to compensate for whatever is wrong or lacking.  Very sad indeed. 

Don't dish it out if you can't take it chin. You talk about my bike being old, well at least its actually mine not Honda Financial Services. Its the only one I listed in my profile because its always been my favorite one and I don't feel the need to list every bike I own at every given time like you do since you have to lease/finance yours for 5 years at a time just to try and keep up like a douchebag while I am on a new bike every other month or two. Keep in mind that I was fresh out of school, 21-22 years old in 2008, running my own company and bought that Ducati with my hard work. I majored in business, come down to Oceanside and I'll teach you about it so you don't have to be someone else's slave for the rest of your miserable ugly bald life.

Lol HBKwaka your posts might actually have offended me if you actually were somebody, not just an uneducated military pawn. Now go fall in line and do what you are told for the rest of your life like a good little slave. Ever heard of compartmentalization? LMFAO!

HBKwaka

O0

HBKwaka

Zamir Daesh of corseracing and minimum wage earner at wateverVIN I award thee the following citation

corseracing

O0

Zamir Daesh of corseracing and minimum wage earner at wateverVIN I award thee the following citation

Did you come up with that all by yourself or did the pig worm in your brain help you?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fHkq6xGFNQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0fHkq6xGFNQ</a>

HBKwaka

:33:

HBKwaka

HBKwaka

Daesh...come out to play

Offline thepretender

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thepretender's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R, 2002 VFR
  • Years Riding: Never enough.
Don't feed the troll, its not worth your time.
"The ride IS the destination..." OOTV

If at first you don't succeed, chuck it all in and go for a ride!

"If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?"
"If someone doesn’t value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"
Sam Harris

corseracing

Don't feed the troll, its not worth your time.

I won't, thanks. I have a life, a real job and actual stuff to do that matters unlike that troll. Some of these military guys have more free time than they have brains, I would have better luck arguing with a rock than that ass hat, lol.
« Last Edit: 11/28/15 09:33PM by corseracing »

HBKwaka

HBKwaka

Found this on your Gaybook page.

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 39, Years Training Riders: 17
It's threads like this that keep people away from this board. 

I miss what we had.  It was something special.  There was a time when we were here for each other instead of here against each other.

Ride on,

Jeff
« Last Edit: 11/29/15 07:07AM by Snapshot »
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Offline CBRunyan

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • CBRunyan's Gallery
  • AMA Member 1098565
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 CBR1000RR
  • Years Riding: 35
Topic locked by Moderators so everyone can cool a moment.

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 34 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook