Topic: STOLEN MOTORCYCLE - Fullerton / Anaheim / Garden Grove REWARD $$$  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Reborn

• 125cc
  • Reborn's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: None
  • Years Riding: 5
Thanks for sharing the details. It definitely paints a clearer picture and serves as a warning to other sellers. I'm sure this asshole will strike again.

Here are my questions: When he purchased the first bike from you, didn't you write out a bill of sale and fill out the release of liability and a title transfer, which would have had his full name and CDL (at the very least)? Didn't you ask for his picture ID to confirm that the name and address he wrote down matched?

If so, I would hope you keep good records since you do sell a lot of bikes. This may provide a very quick lead, right to his front door. Criminals are usually stupider than they think they are. I would also try to recall if he touched anything, like the trunk of a car he leaned against or even a water glass or doorknob, that might have left a decent fingerprint. Even last year's paperwork might still have a viable print. This guy's not new to thievery--he's too sophisticated. Guaranteed he's been caught before and his prints are in the system.

All that being said, I look forward to hearing about your new plans for security. Cash in hand. Take photos of license plate and car. Take photo of rider. Take photo of his ID. Hell. hold his ID and wallet. Maintain good records--don't leave them for him to fill out later. Take pics of those too. In this day and age, we have a lot of tools at our disposal. Most of the time, we get dinged when we take shortcuts. This really sucks, and I hope someone finds the bastard and beats him to a pulp. It's almost WORSE that he's purchased from you before. Smh!

You only need one policy: Full asking price in my hand before you get on my bike. You drop it or steal it, I keep the cash. Easy.

Offline mikeK6Gsxr600

question.

how long after, like minutes wise did you realize he is never coming back?

Signature removed due to excessive size. Max size is 200px

Scott

Klaus, given the situation (You had previously sold him a bike, his "Uncle" is staying with you...) I would have handed him the keys as well. But then again, I carry tons of insurance so it wouldn't have hurt so bad. Hope it all works out.

Offline Andy

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Andy's Gallery
  • God created Ducati to train the faithful.
    • View Profile
    • Two Slow OC
  • Bike: Ducati Monster
  • Years Riding: 12
always some con man out there.  give klaus a break.

most of you don't remember the OCMoto member who met some guy who went for the long-con.  Befriended him over a period of a couple months, went on rides and everything.  let him take out insurance on it for some joint test-rides, showed up to pay for it one day with his wife/girlfriend and disappeared.  some quirk of the law kept the cops from doing anything.

http://ocmoto.com/index.php/topic,56298.0.html
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/10/harley_davidson_garden_grove_a.php

Offline Punisher

• 749cc
  • Punisher's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 gsxr750, 2012 Triumph street triple 675, 2006 drz400, 2008 crf450r, Schwinn stingray
Did this 35 y/o Asian guy have a thin moustache?

corseracing

It was a personal bike that was stolen "This time it's personal."  Standard / Minimum Insurance so it's a total loss.  I want to correct the male was approximately 35.  It's honestly difficult for me to determine age with Asian individuals (Damn you collagen!).

The same male purchased a motorcycle from me almost exactly a year ago, a 2001 GSX-R 750 with cash in hand.  I "knew" the individual but not by name or with any personal information.  This established rapport and some level of trust.  He called and said he was looking for a larger liter bike and had $6000 to work with, which I had a motorcycle in his exact price range.  Later on, the police informed me that the previous motorcycle that was sold was never registered, IE no paper trail.

He showed up with another older and conservative-looking Asian male in the same clean car with visible license plate.  I thought he was serious about buying a motorcycle because of this.  When he purchased the '01 750 a year prior, I had even stopped and given him a jacket as he started to ride off as it was just beginning to rain, he remembered this and thanked me. He asked to test drive the bike around the complex.  I asked for his DL but he assured me ("you can trust me, I know you") his uncle would stay as collateral.  I stood next to his elderly uncle and talked a bit.  After a couple minutes, the older Asian male said I should probably "call the police" and I suddenly became confused.  The "uncle" told me that he had just picked him up at a restaurant and hadn't met him before.  This seemed incredibly fishy on both parties and police were called.  Reports came in that he made it to Lemon / Orangethorpe no helmet swerving in and out of traffic.  Police were dispatched and the older male was released.  What a scam. 

I have multiple less-lethal devices and firearms ready to draw and detain.  I'm not concerned about my safety, just my memory of training and aim.  I've only had to use them once before and hope to never have to use them again (oh God the paperwork).  Things would have gone down significantly differently if he wasn't such a cowardly thief with his chickenshit antics.  I didn't expect this type of thing from an acquaintance who held rapport and physical collateral.

I have redrawn my personal assumptions with race, age, gender, and demeanor with thieves.  This event blew my previous notions away.  What a sociopath to smile and build trust to shatter it minutes later. 

Lesson of the day: "Absolutely no test drives without cash in hand."

The same car huh? So if he came in the same car, then it must have been his car. Unless his "uncle" just so happened to meet him at a restaurant and drive him there when he bought the 01 GSXR 750. Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car? Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO! I still remember when I drove all the way up to Klaus' mommys house from O'side when he had listed a tire for sale as brand new. Then when I get to his parents house he tells me, oh ya its been mounted and balanced and has a few miles on the tire. What a joke! I guess he probably felt you falsely advertised the last bike you sold him and got his own justice. Move out of your daddys house and pay your own rent and then you might realize how the real world works. You talk like a big man about guns like you are gonna do something, first do something about your living situation big man, LOL. You must not know what the definition of collateral is, and they don't sell insurance that covers stupid. The guy who jacked you is probably reading this thread right now laughing his ass off, just like me. Thanks for the great laugh, happy thanksgiving!
« Last Edit: 11/26/15 09:35AM by corseracing »

Offline Klaus

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Klaus's Gallery
  • I fix problems.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Too Many
  • Years Riding: Too Many
The same car huh? So if he came in the same car, then it must have been his car. Unless his "uncle" just so happened to meet him at a restaurant and drive him there when he bought the 01 GSXR 750. Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car?

Hindsight bias always clears the path of the past, I agree.

Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO! I still remember when I drove all the way up to Klaus' mommys house from O'side when he had listed a tire for sale as brand new. Then when I get to his parents house he tells me, oh ya its been mounted and balanced and has a few miles on the tire. What a joke! I guess he probably felt you falsely advertised the last bike you sold him and got his own justice. Move out of your daddys house and pay your own rent and then you might realize how the real world works. You talk like a big man about guns like you are gonna do something, first do something about your living situation big man, LOL. You must not know what the definition of collateral is, and they don't sell insurance that covers stupid. The guy who jacked you is probably reading this thread right now laughing his ass off, just like me. Thanks for the great laugh, happy thanksgiving!

Wow, your comment took a massive turn.  You're a disgrace to OCMoto with comments like that.  I don't understand how you do business or live life like this. 

All those years ago, when you came up to buy a set tires (with all nipples and original paint, that hadn't ridden a mile), looked at the tires, nodded your head to buy the tires, and hopefully enjoyed miles and miles of good riding have really soured your soul.  Do you stay awake at night over other things like this too?  Maybe Burger King forgot to add sour cream one time 12 years ago to this day.  They should have their right hand cut off publicly!

Your response of committing fraud, filing a false complaint with BAR was my favorite response to this.  I personally think you should have used your real name instead of a random marine's, or maybe used a bike I've actually worked on, or maybe been honest with yourself and a legitimate government agency.  They must have denied your original claim so you had to move onto fraud to get your revenge.

You laugh at others' misfortune, that's quite a sadistic quality. I think you're a sociopath and a person who should be expelled from society.  You must feel like the entire world is against you, but you're the one who seems against the entire world.

For all your Ducati Needs, contact the business owner of this comment at:
Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

http://www.yelp.com/biz/corseracing-oceanside

(Hey, any publicity is still good publicity, right?)  :29:
« Last Edit: 11/26/15 01:54PM by Klaus »
Efficiency is beauty.  Patterns rule the world.

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 39, Years Training Riders: 17
Someone really should do a dramatic reading of these posts and put it up on youtube.

Ride on,

J~
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

corseracing

The same car huh? So if he came in the same car, then it must have been his car. Unless his "uncle" just so happened to meet him at a restaurant and drive him there when he bought the 01 GSXR 750. Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car?

Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO! I still remember when I drove all the way up to Klaus' mommys house from O'side when he had listed a tire for sale as brand new. Then when I get to his parents house he tells me, oh ya its been mounted and balanced and has a few miles on the tire. What a joke! I guess he probably felt you falsely advertised the last bike you sold him and got his own justice. Move out of your daddys house and pay your own rent and then you might realize how the real world works. You talk like a big man about guns like you are gonna do something, first do something about your living situation big man, LOL. You must not know what the definition of collateral is, and they don't sell insurance that covers stupid. The guy who jacked you is probably reading this thread right now laughing his ass off, just like me. Thanks for the great laugh, happy thanksgiving!

Wow, your comment took a massive turn.  You're a disgrace to OCMoto with comments like that.  I don't understand how you do business or live life like this. 

All those years ago, when you came up to buy a set tires (with all nipples and original paint, that hadn't ridden a mile), looked at the tires, nodded your head to buy the tires, and hopefully enjoyed miles and miles of good riding have really soured your soul.  Do you stay awake at night over other things like this too?  Maybe Burger King forgot to add sour cream one time 12 years ago to this day.  They should have their right hand cut off publicly!

Your response of committing fraud, filing a false complaint with BAR was my favorite response to this.  I personally think you should have used your real name instead of a random marine's, or maybe used a bike I've actually worked on, or maybe been honest with yourself and a legitimate government agency.  They must have denied your original claim so you had to move onto fraud to get your revenge.

You laugh at others' misfortune, that's quite a sadistic quality. I think you're a sociopath and a person who should be expelled from society.  You must feel like the entire world is against you, but you're the one who seems against the entire world.

Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

Actually I closed that business down to open up my new one and that is no longer my number so you will be calling someone else, LMFAO! This is how I pay my rent so I don't have to live at my mommy and daddy's house like you clown:

http://www.cyclevin.com

Next time you go to the bank take your uncle with you and see if they will accept him as collateral for a loan, LMFAO! Now go cry yourself to sleep while I make money in mine, LOL!

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30
Well that took quite a turn...

Someone really should do a dramatic reading of these posts and put it up on youtube.

Ride on,

J~

And I elect James Earl Jones!  :7:
Every day is ride to work day!

mbstr

Driving from Oceanside to Oc for a tire ($20 in fuel?), Unprovoked personal attacks on a public forum, Opening n closing companies regular, Bad decisions??  Sounds to me like Klaus has the right idea hangin with his peeps as long as possible and build something that's credible and lasts Ive met this young man and can tell ya first hand hes a GOOD DUDE that got burned, GET A LIFE Corseracing!
« Last Edit: 11/26/15 09:50PM by RdTodd »

Offline Kota

• 749cc
  • Kota's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 02' Honda 954rr

Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

Actually I closed that business down to open up my new one and that is no longer my number so you will be calling someone else, LMFAO! This is how I pay my rent so I don't have to live at my mommy and daddy's house like you clown:

Next time you go to the bank take your uncle with you and see if they will accept him as collateral for a loan, LMFAO! Now go cry yourself to sleep while I make money in mine, LOL!

Corse can suck it. I would do business with klaus over a guy like you any day.

Corse, since you like to talk like a bold man lets see if you act like one. Square up with me empty handed and I will donate $500 to any charity. (we will let the OCM members decide which charity) Your move Mr. Karim.

I am eager to find out if corse's parents raised a bold man or just lil bitch boy.

Offline H-2 Charlie

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • H-2 Charlie's Gallery
  • THE BADDEST BIKE ON THE PLANET
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Beemer S1K
No C@$h in hand no test ride
  How many fourm members has this happened too ?
MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

Offline mikeK6Gsxr600

It was a personal bike that was stolen "This time it's personal."  Standard / Minimum Insurance so it's a total loss.  I want to correct the male was approximately 35.  It's honestly difficult for me to determine age with Asian individuals (Damn you collagen!).

The same male purchased a motorcycle from me almost exactly a year ago, a 2001 GSX-R 750 with cash in hand.  I "knew" the individual but not by name or with any personal information.  This established rapport and some level of trust.  He called and said he was looking for a larger liter bike and had $6000 to work with, which I had a motorcycle in his exact price range.  Later on, the police informed me that the previous motorcycle that was sold was never registered, IE no paper trail.

He showed up with another older and conservative-looking Asian male in the same clean car with visible license plate.  I thought he was serious about buying a motorcycle because of this.  When he purchased the '01 750 a year prior, I had even stopped and given him a jacket as he started to ride off as it was just beginning to rain, he remembered this and thanked me. He asked to test drive the bike around the complex.  I asked for his DL but he assured me ("you can trust me, I know you") his uncle would stay as collateral.  I stood next to his elderly uncle and talked a bit.  After a couple minutes, the older Asian male said I should probably "call the police" and I suddenly became confused.  The "uncle" told me that he had just picked him up at a restaurant and hadn't met him before.  This seemed incredibly fishy on both parties and police were called.  Reports came in that he made it to Lemon / Orangethorpe no helmet swerving in and out of traffic.  Police were dispatched and the older male was released.  What a scam. 

I have multiple less-lethal devices and firearms ready to draw and detain.  I'm not concerned about my safety, just my memory of training and aim.  I've only had to use them once before and hope to never have to use them again (oh God the paperwork).  Things would have gone down significantly differently if he wasn't such a cowardly thief with his chickenshit antics.  I didn't expect this type of thing from an acquaintance who held rapport and physical collateral.

I have redrawn my personal assumptions with race, age, gender, and demeanor with thieves.  This event blew my previous notions away.  What a sociopath to smile and build trust to shatter it minutes later. 

Lesson of the day: "Absolutely no test drives without cash in hand."

The same car huh? So if he came in the same car, then it must have been his car. Unless his "uncle" just so happened to meet him at a restaurant and drive him there when he bought the 01 GSXR 750. Would you just let some guy you met at a restaurant drive your car? Well Klaus probably would, he is dumb enough to let someone ride his bike without cash in hand after all, LMFAO! I still remember when I drove all the way up to Klaus' mommys house from O'side when he had listed a tire for sale as brand new. Then when I get to his parents house he tells me, oh ya its been mounted and balanced and has a few miles on the tire. What a joke! I guess he probably felt you falsely advertised the last bike you sold him and got his own justice. Move out of your daddys house and pay your own rent and then you might realize how the real world works. You talk like a big man about guns like you are gonna do something, first do something about your living situation big man, LOL. You must not know what the definition of collateral is, and they don't sell insurance that covers stupid. The guy who jacked you is probably reading this thread right now laughing his ass off, just like me. Thanks for the great laugh, happy thanksgiving!

best post in 2015.....

:32: :32: :32: :32: :32: :32: :32: :32:

corseracing

Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

Corse, since you like to talk like a bold man lets see if you act like one. Square up with me empty handed and I will donate $500 to any charity. (we will let the OCM members decide which charity) Your move Mr. Karim.

I am eager to find out if corse's parents raised a bold man or just lil bitch boy.

LOL, come down to O'side and I'll show you what 8 years of wrestling practice teaches you, anytime you want big boy.

« Last Edit: 11/27/15 08:04AM by corseracing »

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Matilda the Ninja 250
  • Years Riding: 39, Years Training Riders: 17
Well that took quite a turn...

Ride on,

J~

And I elect James Earl Jones!  :7:

I was thinking more along the lines of Pee Wee Herman, but to each his own.

Ride on,

J~
“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Cass-anova

Offline mikeK6Gsxr600

lets all circle back and figure out how he gave a test drive without cash on hand.

then comes crying and posting on oc moto's forums.
 :32: :32:

Offline Kota

• 749cc
  • Kota's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 02' Honda 954rr

Corse Racing
Zameer Karim
(760) 400-0950

LOL, come down to O'side and I'll show you what 8 years of wrestling practice teaches you, anytime you want big boy.

You got an address for me?

LOL, come up to Rancho Santa Margarita and I'll show you what good old exhibition of anger through physical movements look like when you laugh at other peoples' misfortune. I will gladly put my self in the middle of your entire wrestling team and have you and millions like you come at me all at once who think its funny to laugh at other people misfortune. My address is 11 calle bella, RSM, 92688. My phone number is 949 613 3035.

Offline Stella

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Stella's Gallery
  • Feelin' pretty Sassssssy!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Kawi Ninja 250
Kota, I'd advise you to watch your six. People like Corse, who gloat over other people's misfortune, are generally cowards who prefer sneak attacks & ambushes rather than facing things like a real man.

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 59 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything