Topic: Hudson Motorcycles - February Shop Specials  (Read 649 times)

Offline 06R687

Hudson Motorcycles - February Shop Specials
« on: 01/19/16 03:53PM »
I know it's a bit early but I just wanted to share the specials we are going to have in the month of February. If you have any questions give us a call at the shop Tuesday-Saturday 9:30AM-6:30PM 310-324-4339

Hudson Motorcycles February Specials

Storewide - With any helmet or boot purchase receive a free Kryptonite Disc Lock (on top of the discounted prices already)

Cruisers and Harleys - Special Oil Change Packages (call for pricing); Buy a rear tire get a front tire free (additional price for install; valid on Michelin Commander II, Metzeler ME888, and Shinko 777 tires in stock)

Sportbikes, Dual-Sport, Dirtbike - 50% Off of diagnostic with 50pt inspection ($50 savings); Free front sprocket with purchase of rear sprocket and chain

Weekly Specials

Week 1: Buy front brake pads with install, get rear brake pads free (install not included)
Week 2: 50% Off of dyno tuning (originally $299, now $149; powercommander and install seperate)
Week 3: Free grips with any Service A, B, or C package and/or handlebar install (installation not included)
Week 4: 50% off any front tire install - See more at: http://www.socalsportbikes.org/forums/showthread.php?t=372545#sthash.KcESG0Zf.dpuf

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 25 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything