Topic: Cop didn't show to court today!  (Read 5621 times)

Offline MurdaJ

Re: Cop didn't show to court today!
« Reply #20 on: 04/22/16 11:00AM »
Karma isa bitch...stop breaking the law or if you do OWN it.

Its easier to give credit/blame to a higher power than own your actions
Need a mechanic? Avoid Oc Motorcycle Shop/Superchicken Drew

HBKwaka

« Reply #21 on: 04/22/16 02:51PM »

Sad but true. Entitlement generation. Its not what you can do for God but what God can do for you.

Offline r0ckrat

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • r0ckrat's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • My rarely updated blog...
  • Bike: 2006 Suzuki SV650(n)
  • Years Riding: Since 6/4/2013
« Reply #22 on: 04/22/16 05:15PM »
Oh for f*cks sake. Get off your high horse and just let it go.

HBKwaka

« Reply #23 on: 04/22/16 05:31PM »
This pudishinger dude says crap then deletes it...I guess its the ultimate personal censor. Problem is hard to censor diarrhea of the mouth. Ya always get some all over your ass. :2:

HBKwaka

« Reply #24 on: 04/22/16 07:40PM »
 :34:

mbstr

« Reply #25 on: 04/22/16 08:38PM »
Cmon guys lets be civil Scott n I are good friends with different beliefs the direction of this thread was NOT intended tho some interesting views have been expressed, Lets not start another war over religion there has been enough of those already! ;)
« Last Edit: 04/22/16 08:40PM by RdTodd »

HBKwaka

« Reply #26 on: 04/22/16 08:55PM »
All my responses are not directed at Scott but at the rhetoric and name calling of a supposed believer in God. Pudpullisher can talks stupid shit but can't take it. Retards get a call out. :2: 

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30
« Reply #27 on: 04/22/16 08:55PM »
Agreed, this thread has taken a turn for the worse.  Athiests, agnostics, and bible-thumpers all need a time-out!  :4:   
Every day is ride to work day!

mbstr

« Reply #28 on: 04/22/16 09:19PM »
All my responses are not directed at Scott but at the rhetoric and name calling of a supposed believer in God. Pudpullisher can talks stupid shit but can't take it. Retards get a call out. :2:
My mom used to give to Jim n Tammy Baker now shes hooked up with the Crystal Cathedral and Schulers rotten kid giving who knows what but it makes her happy, My sister n I keep an eye out for her but this tax free buisiness they have going is a steam roller gobbling up seniors savings accounts like crazy it REALLY bothers me!
« Last Edit: 04/22/16 09:32PM by RdTodd »

Offline thepretender

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thepretender's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R, 2002 VFR
  • Years Riding: Never enough.
« Reply #29 on: 04/23/16 05:43PM »
As a member of the Church of Bacon I say respect boundaries worship how you like.
Praise bacon and have fun.  :31:

http://unitedchurchofbacon.org/our-beliefs/
"The ride IS the destination..." OOTV

If at first you don't succeed, chuck it all in and go for a ride!

"If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?"
"If someone doesn’t value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"
Sam Harris

HBKwaka

« Reply #30 on: 04/23/16 08:12PM »
Dish it out n I can take it, bring it ...any track, anytime. Take the challenge kwak. This is OC moto, not OC joto

Run your suck is your track now fu#K off
« Last Edit: 04/25/16 05:34PM by HBKwaka »

Offline FlyingScotsman

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • FlyingScotsman's Gallery
  • Auto Club Speeway 29Aug
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 07 R1 Blue
  • Years Riding: 20 YEARS
« Reply #31 on: 04/25/16 07:37AM »
 :29:  Congratulations   :42: :42: :42:

HBKwaka

« Reply #32 on: 04/25/16 05:33PM »
Mmmmm, fudge!

Edited by mgmt. F#CK OFF

HBKwaka

« Reply #33 on: 04/25/16 05:36PM »
Any track, any dojo, anytime poof. We b gassin over here.  Y'all don't even ride nor own a bike.

Nice religion ya got hypocrite. Name calling as usual ya hairy bagpipe playin wanker

HBKwaka

« Reply #34 on: 04/25/16 05:38PM »
Your not even a man ya cunt

Offline MurdaJ

« Reply #35 on: 04/25/16 05:43PM »

Sad but true. Entitlement generation. Its not what you can do for God but what God can do for you.

I'm not convinced it's just this crappy generation. The phrase "thank god" isn't new.

It doesn't make sense to me for believers to say it all the time, especially after something happens in their favor. I don't understand the whole free-will-yet-everything-is-predetermined-by-god thing. If EVERYTHING is part of gods plan, isnt hoping for a certain outcome blasphemous? If you truly believe in gods plan, why would you hope for a certain outcome? Do you think your feeble little soul has the insight to contribute to the creators grand plan?

Offline MurdaJ

« Reply #36 on: 04/25/16 05:47PM »
Don't try to hide your cowardly ways by pming me u poof.  Show up, or shut up. Any track, any dojo, anytime

What does racing or fighting prove? Skills are gained from hard work, not divine intervention. Now, you may have been motivated to work hard by your religions Santa clause esque structure, but if you really wanna find out who was blessed more by god why don't we just measure our dicks?

Offline MurdaJ

« Reply #37 on: 04/25/16 05:55PM »
I want to settle this like gentlemen, perhaps you can suggest another way. I prefer to settle like a grown man, not a forum poof.

When a so called man calls me out, I don't shrink away like this computer based entitled generation

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from believing whatever superstition keeps them in line for the rest of society.

Your responses show how insecure you are in your own beliefs, and maybe conversation can bring you closer to knowing your own truth. I don't see how racing or fighting will help ANYTHING. If you wanna go for a canyon ride and have a meal to chat over, I'm game. Just don't expect me to ride over my usual pace.

Offline MurdaJ

« Reply #38 on: 04/25/16 05:57PM »
I want to settle this like gentlemen, perhaps you can suggest another way. I prefer to settle like a grown man, not a forum poof. Who says I'm motivated by anything other than wanting to show who is better at anything you can think of?  You assume way too much.

When a so called man calls me out, I don't shrink away like this computer based entitled generation

You edit so much even you cannot follow

Your original "challenges" post mentioned the reason for racing and fighting is to prove who is more blessed.

You really shouldn't keep deleting and editing your words. It discourages converstion

Offline MurdaJ

« Reply #39 on: 04/25/16 06:05PM »
U don't know me, but you seem to have no problem talking about me.  Any track, any dojo, anytime.  Coward until you show otherwise..  It's cool, I'm a superstitious, insecure Santa Claus believer

I get it now, the race and/or fight is for you to get vengeance for being wronged on a forum post not directed at you. Keep goin to church, you've missed the point.

Even though you can probably learn more from a dissenting opinion vs circle jerk Sunday's

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 49 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook