Topic: Collecting Pics of Bren/RedRider4Life to Share with His Family  (Read 245 times)

Offline Stella

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Stella's Gallery
  • Feelin' pretty Sassssssy!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Kawi Ninja 250
Many of you know that we lost RedRider4Life, Bren Bouza, in late March.  :'(  His death was a complete shock. Because Bren's family live up in Santa Maria, we didn't manage to send a group to represent OCMoto at his services.

In lieu of that, I'd like to gather pics of Bren from track days, bike nights, birthday bashes, K1, group rides, or anything else--all pics are welcome.  Bren was a long-time member, so I know lots of pics are out there!

Once we get a bunch together, we'll make an album to give to his parents. I'd also like to figure out a way to let everyone share their thoughts, memories, condolences, etc., both to honor Bren & to show his family that he was an important part of OUR family. Suggestions are welcome on how to incorporate that (since I'm not crafty, at ALL).

Please post photos to THIS thread & include any details you can remember about the date (ish), event, & any stories/unique memories you recall from that day.

Bren's unexpected death was a HARSH reminder that we all need to SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER while we still CAN. I love you guys & really miss the days when we saw each other weekly (sometimes more!). I know many of you feel the same way. Working on a new bike night now, TBA soon.

Thanks for your help putting this together--his family is really interested in his OCMoto world, so it will be a great way to honor his memory & share new pics/memories with them about his riding life. Let's show them some love!

Offline Stella

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Stella's Gallery
  • Feelin' pretty Sassssssy!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Kawi Ninja 250
Just in case you need a reminder, there are a few great pics of Bren posted in Sunday's Noobie Ride thread. http://ocmoto.com/index.php/topic,70691.0.html

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 26 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook