Linked Events   |   2 Attendees

Topic: Last Portillo's Hotdogs Motorcycle Meet/Bike Night April 12,2017  (Read 691 times)

Offline StormTrooperRyder

• 749cc
  • StormTrooperRyder's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom, 2008 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
  • Years Riding: 11 years
Last Portillo's Hotdogs Motorcycle Meet/Bike Night (moving it to a New location) stay tuned for next Location!

Date: April 12, 2017 Wednesday
Time: 6:00PM - 11 PM
Address: 8390 La Palma Ave, Buena Park, California 90620

RULES WHEN YOU ATTEND:
~No Parking in Handicap if you don't have a Card or sticker for it.
~No Parking in The Yellow Curb area or Drive Thru Waiting Zone
~If your smoking anything that isn't a Cigs or Vape please Smoke father away from the Restaurant!!
~ No wheelies in Parking area, take it to the Surface Streets
~Please don't Rev your motorcycles, Its been getting out of control and now I have to move my event somewhere else, Have some Respect for this spot not joking.
~ PICK UP YOUR TRASH, IF ITS NOT YOURS DO THE NICE DEED TO THROW IT AWAY ANYWAYS!! Last Event trash was Everywhere!! Big Thanks to Matt for giving me an extra hand to clean up..

Come Stop in and grab some Famous Hotdogs,Fries,Beer,Wine or Soda even have Deserts . Come by and hang out with New Riders/Make New Friends and trade riding stories with others. ((ALL RIDERS & CAGERS ARE WELCOME FEEL FREE TO SHARE, BRING YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS!!..))

Come Bring your Scooters,Cruisers,Dual Purpose,Sport Bike,Sport Tour, Dirt Bike,Trikes and others,we don't stereo type anyone is Welcome!!

Big Parking space everywhere. Its a nice Location with outside Patio to Eat . Most of us will eat out in the patio because it's loud inside and plenty of spots to eat for many people, plus it will be warm out and feels nice.(Feel free to introduce yourself out in the patio area)

This Is Located near the 91fwy near the Downtown Buena Park Mall right off the streets of La Palma Ave & Dale Ave.
ALSO PICK UP YOUR TRASH AND THROW IT AWAY!!

Spot to Park: (REVIEW THIS BEFORE SHOWING UP)
Green- May Park anywhere where is Green
Blue- Handicap Parking ONLY(Do Not Park in it or on the walkway)
Red- NO PARKING IN THESE SPOTS!!

Are you a New or a Current Rider and want to feel welcomed on Rides,Cruises,go to Events or talk about anything motorcycle related, possibly sell or in search of bikes or shops,share pictures of videos of your adventures?! We don't mind what you ride even if its a 70cc or 1800cc + Bike. Feel free to join my group strictly for Southern California Motorcyclist Only. (Check your inbox you will be Screened)
Join The Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCSocialGroup

Motorcycle Riders from all parts of the world and people that are Enthusiast of the culture of Riding. You May post anything about motorcycles such as Videos,Pointers of bikes,Share stories, get to know about other nations on the motorcycles and cultures,Sell Parts,Looking for parts or a bike,Meetups,Rides,Bike Nights,Talk about Moto GP,Make friends,Find different shops and much more!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WorldWideMotoLovers/

:42: :42: :43: :43: :44: :44: :45: :45: :46: :46: :47: :47: :48: :48: :49: :49: :50: :50: :51: :51: :52: :52:
« Last Edit: 04/04/17 06:25AM by CBRunyan »

Offline StormTrooperRyder

• 749cc
  • StormTrooperRyder's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom, 2008 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
  • Years Riding: 11 years
today is the day

Offline Diz

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Diz's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '01 RC51, '12 S1000RR
  • Years Riding: FOEVA
I'll be there at about 9.
My name is Dan

Online breakdirt916

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • breakdirt916's Gallery
  • learning to ride dirt
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 94 Yamaha YZ250 FZR600
Working...Then airport pickup...booooo
FREE $15 UBER CREDIT PROMO CODE: pon41

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 33 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything