Linked Events   |   0 Attendees

Topic: Bike Night at Fuoco Pizzeria, Fullerton 4/27 6-11PM  (Read 234 times)

Offline Diz

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Diz's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '01 RC51, '12 S1000RR
  • Years Riding: FOEVA

California Motorcycle Community Meet & Greet Bike Night at Fuoco Pizzeria!

Date: April 27, 2017 Thursday
Time: 6:00PM - 11 PM
Address: 101 N Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, California 92832

This Is Located North of the 91 fwy in Downtown Fullerton right off the streets of Harbor Blvd. & Commonwelth Ave. If Heading North go North on Harbor Blvd ,Left onto Commonwelth, Turn Right Immediately into the Drive Way. It will be the 2nd Business next to the Empty one.

All of their main ingredients are imported from Italy.The oven was hand built, brick by brick, near Naples Italy. It is the only way to make a real pizza Napoletana, and they are proud to say that is what we serve. Kest e Pizza. The Oven can fit 6 Pizza's at once in 1000 Degree's and Finish in just 2 Mins (Wow that's Fast) They also Serve Beer & Wine and much more! RECEIVE 15% DISCOUNT OFF OF YOUR FOOD BILL IF YOU MENTION YOUR THERE FOR THE BIKE NIGHT!

Info on location if youd like to see what the place is all about:
https://www.facebook.com/fuocopizza/

They normally close at 9pm but for us they will stay open for 1 Hour longer so 10pm is Closing Time,but you may Hang Around in the parking lot later!

RULES WHEN YOU ATTEND:
~No Parking in Handicap if you dont have a Card or sticker for it.
~If your smoking anything that isn't a Cigs or Vape please Smoke father away from the Restaurantt!!
~ No wheelies in Parking area, take it to the Surface Streets
~Please don't Rev your motorcycles, Its been getting out of control and now I have to move my event somewhere else, Have some Respect for this spot not joking.
~ PICK UP YOUR TRASH, IF ITS NOT YOURS DO THE NICE DEED TO THROW IT AWAY ANYWAYS!!

Come Bring your Scooters,Cruisers,Dual Purpose,Sport Bike,Sport Tour, Dirt Bike,Trikes and others,we don't stereo type anyone is Welcome!!

The Parking is in the back of the Businesses,should be plenty of parking spaces if you go in 1 spot all the way to fit atleast 4-5 motorcycles. If you need to leave and can't get your bike out please let me know and we can get it arranged to move it.

ALSO PICK UP YOUR TRASH AND THROW IT AWAY!!

My name is Dan

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 26 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook