Topic: FS: Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet (Size: Small; 2 shields & helmet bag)  (Read 91 times)

Offline yup

Reduced Price: 4/24/17

For sale is a lightly used Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Red in size Small. Condition is 9/10. Price is $130 OBO picked up in Los Angeles, 90032 (Cash only). I am the first owner; helmet has never been crashed in or dropped. I am selling due to new a helmet coming soon.

Price includes the original Scorpion helmet bag, clear lens / face-shield along with the face-shield's own carrying bag. (If interested, I have a plush, fleeced Bell Star Helmet bag I can include for $25 on top; contact for additional photos).

This is Scorpion's current flagship helmet to compete with high-end offerings from the biggest and best brands. It's quiet despite aggressive ventilation and the Everclear Fog Free treatment is so dependably good that, to this day, it remains my favorite feature of this helmet.

Please reach me by text @ 626.two17.82one1. Thanks for looking and have a great day! - Tom

*P.S. Sticker can certainly be removed upon request without residue

--

Manufacturer Specs below:
  • sponsored premier MotoGP race circuit riders. The helmet that was born from this cooperation is a world class race helmet constructed with the everyday rider in mind.
  • TCT Composite Shell
  • Aramid fibers
  • Organic poly-resin fibers
  • 4 Shell Sizes
  • EverClear No Fog FaceShield
  • Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology
  • Anti-Scratch hardened coating
  • AirFit Liner Inflation System
  • Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
  • KwikWick II Liner Fabric
  • KwickWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
  • Liner is easily removable and washable
  • KwikFit
  • Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
  • Emergency Release System
  • Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency medical personnel thus allowing easier removal of the helmet
  • Certification: Snell 2010 Certified
  • Shield securely locks in place
  • Or turn down for a light air flow when riding at low speeds
  • Face Shield Lock / Vent System
  • Ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
  • Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in
  • Aero-Tuned Ventilation
  • Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
  • Ellip-Tec Ratchet System
  • Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
  • Quiet Neck Roll
  • Warranty: 3 Years

« Last Edit: 04/24/17 08:49PM by yup »

Offline yup

reduced price bump

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 28 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook