Topic: Scorpion SG3 MK II Gloves size Large (10)  (Read 132 times)

Offline OOTV

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • OOTV's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda VFR800 (2001&2009) Ducati 900SS/SP (1995)
  • Years Riding: 30yrs.
Scorpion SG3 MK II Gloves size Large (10)
« on: 06/06/17 04:28PM »
I'm selling a pair of Scorpion SG3 MKII gloves. These are only a couple months old and have only been worn maybe 5-6 times. They are essentially new, yet slightly broken in. These gloves have a couple of nice features, one being the Knox SPS sliders on the palm, the other is they can be used with your GPS/Smart phone (tip of index fingers only). This came in handy a couple of times when I needed to change my route on my phone map app. The one drawback that they have is the dual wrist strap tabs are a little short, making it difficult to overlap and secure the two straps against one another. I have been doing them as tight as I can without overlapping the the two straps with good results. The thicker you jacket sleeve, the easier my method is to use. Since they also have a wrist strap, securing this well should help secure them to your hand.

I'm asking $75.00.

I have provided a link to the product page on Revzilla for reference. Other than the dual closure issue, these have been getting good reviews. https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/scorpion-sg3-mk-ii-gloves

Actual glove pics. (NOTE: For some reason my email notifications stopped working so if you PM me, please post here letting me you sent the PM. Thanks)

“You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...”

Online r0ckrat

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • r0ckrat's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • My rarely updated blog...
  • Bike: 2006 Suzuki SV650(n)
  • Years Riding: Since 6/4/2013
Re: Scorpion SG3 MK II Gloves size Large (10)
« Reply #1 on: 06/06/17 04:52PM »
I have the "shorty" version of these, they held up well in my crash in January, and are still in use.

GLWS!

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 28 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything