Linked Events   |   1 Attendees

Topic: Straight Talk with the CHP Public Hosted by Irv Seaver Motorcycles  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: A quiet red truck.
  • Years Riding: 37, Years Training Riders: 15
I don't miss watching out for the CHP and other agencies even when I was behaving. 

The state and local governments seem to have inspired a culture of fear there.

Ride on,

J~
The first step toward learning much is recognizing that you have much to learn.

Offline Rogue

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Rogue's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '15 CBR600RR; '07 VFR800
  • Years Riding: 20+ Years
Hot damn Bob! $800 is steep! I hope you beat that ticket! Yeah never pass a cop. I'm inclined to exit or turn off somewhere rather than follow a cop who's probably just itching to hand me an expensive ticket.

Offline DucMonster

• 125cc
  • DucMonster's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 Triumph Thruxton, 2009 Yamaha FJR-1300, BMW R1200RT, Yamaha WR-426
  • Years Riding: 26
Here in my part of Orange County, I rarely see any Chippies on the 405 during my commute home.  I typically head home between 3:30 and 4:30 and it's been forever since I've seen a Chippie doing anything other than working at a crash.  I see a few city cops heading home, but even that's rare since I don't know any agencies that end a day-shift at those hours.  I've heard the CHP Santa Ana office is down on staffing over the last few years which is in line with my observations.  My commute is between Newport and Mission Viejo, short, but sweet.

Still curious how it came to $800.

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 31 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything