Topic: Best OC Honda Dealer Service Dept?  (Read 683 times)

Offline FJ_Chris

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • FJ_Chris's Gallery
  • Let's go for a ride!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 FJ09
  • Years Riding: Since 1981
Re: Best OC Honda Dealer Service Dept?
« Reply #20 on: 07/13/17 11:22AM »
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, which is enforced by the FTC, makes it illegal for manufacturers or dealers to claim that your warranty is void or to deny coverage under your warranty simply because someone other than the dealer did the work.

Fine Print: [warranty claim is denied] IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS PERTAINING TO COVERED PARTS WHICH REQUIRE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE THAT SUSTAIN A MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN.

Guess the dealer won't see the bikes again unless there's a warranty claim, or maybe for the valve inspections - still debating if I want to spend all day doing that on 2 bikes every 16k miles (to keep that warranty happy.)

Are ya going the introduce the twins to a "Traditional Palomar Sunday" this weekend?

That's the plan.  :7:

Glad you found this.  For hassle free service with complete peace of mind I strongly recommend Metric Method.  High standards, integrity, attention to detail, and honest concern for customer satisfaction.  That's my experience.
Motorcycles motorcycles motorcycles

Offline FJ_Chris

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • FJ_Chris's Gallery
  • Let's go for a ride!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 FJ09
  • Years Riding: Since 1981
Re: Best OC Honda Dealer Service Dept?
« Reply #21 on: 07/13/17 11:23AM »
Glad you found this.  For hassle free service with complete peace of mind I strongly recommend Metric Method.  High standards, integrity, attention to detail, and honest concern for customer satisfaction.  That's my experience.

Oh yeah, and they email you copies of invoices which makes record keeping super easy.
Motorcycles motorcycles motorcycles

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 27 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook