Topic: For Sale: BURSIG motorcycle stand/lift  (Read 413 times)

Offline BCMC

For Sale: BURSIG motorcycle stand/lift
« on: 09/05/17 11:08PM »
I've had this for several years, and it's the best stand for trackday use, as well as general motorcycle maintenance and storage (wheels off the ground/no flat spots).

It's in perfect shape, has the optional wheel casters for ease of movement, and is a one-person operation!

Adapter plates are sold separately for most bikes, but mine was for a 2004-2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R.

I purchased this combo from RevZilla, when the prices were higher, but I'm not trying to make a profit.

Feel free to PM me offers, as it's just collecting dust as my Ninja was sold some time ago...

$400 for stand; $50 for 10R Ninja adapter plate

Thanks for the interest in the interim!

Offline OOTV

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • OOTV's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda VFR800 (2001&2009) Ducati 900SS/SP (1995)
  • Years Riding: 30yrs.
Re: For Sale: BURSIG motorcycle stand/lift
« Reply #1 on: 09/08/17 12:20PM »
If anyone is interested in this stand but don't have the same bike, Bursig makes adapter kits for other bikes but alas not any of the three I have. I ended up buying the ABBA Skylift which is very similar and as BCMC mentions, it's one of the best stands you can have. If Bursig had the adapter kits for my bikes I would have gone that route. Before you pass this up, check the Bursig website to see if they have an adapter kit for your bike, guaranteed you won't regret it.

GLWS BCMC
“You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...”

Offline BCMC

« Reply #2 on: 09/08/17 03:05PM »
If anyone is interested in this stand but don't have the same bike, Bursig makes adapter kits for other bikes but alas not any of the three I have. I ended up buying the ABBA Skylift which is very similar and as BCMC mentions, it's one of the best stands you can have. If Bursig had the adapter kits for my bikes I would have gone that route. Before you pass this up, check the Bursig website to see if they have an adapter kit for your bike, guaranteed you won't regret it.

GLWS BCMC

Thanks for the additional info!

The best use for me was during track days where one-handed operation made things easy: pull into your garage bay, raise up the bike, flip it around 180 degrees for next session exit, then install tire warmers. Boom!

Offline venomenon83

« Reply #3 on: 09/08/17 05:09PM »

GLWS BCMC

I think I saw ABBA lift on CL, not sure if you bought that but I also have bursig and it's generic. All I can say they work pretty much the same. I bought a replacement plate and I think it was a little bit over $100... so yeah all in all I spent close to buying a brand new  stand and after that I bought me generic stands.

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 34 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything