Linked Events   |   2 Attendees

Topic: Back in Black Tour - Triumph by Southern California Motorcycles  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Diz

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Diz's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '01 RC51, '12 S1000RR
  • Years Riding: FOEVA
Southern California Truimph (A division of Southern California Motorcycles) invites you to this one-night only V.I.P. event. We will be unveiling the newly redesigned 2018 Triumph speedmaster and the new Bonneville Bobber Black! It's a chance to hang out with fellow enthusiasts and be among the first in North America to see these incredible machines in person.

Join us for a fun night of entertainment, activities, sample the finger foods and enjoy craft beers or a cocktail all on us.

To attend this FREE event, you must register at the Triumph registration website by January 7th 2018.

http://triumph.force.com/EntryForms/fortheride17

Code: SOCFTR17

Tuesday, January 9 at 6 PM - 9 PM
Next Week · 50–70°Rain

House of Blues Anaheim
400 West Disney Way, Suite 337, Anaheim, California 92802
http://www.houseofblues.com/anaheim

My name is Dan

Offline 1fastrider

• AFFATT: All Flip Flops All The Time!
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • 1fastrider's Gallery
  • I only have to be faster than 1 person....
    • View Profile
    • Elite Riders
  • Bike: '17 S1000RR, '14 675R
  • Years Riding: 100 yrs
Signed up!!
If you are offended by my posts that's your problem

Offline Diz

• Forum Moderator
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Diz's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '01 RC51, '12 S1000RR
  • Years Riding: FOEVA
Is moto parking free there?
My name is Dan

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Throttle Chopper's Gallery
  • "UNOFFICIAL" ride posting host (L/S)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
  • Years Riding: 30

No free parking or moto-specific parking at Downtown Disney, but parking is free for up to 2 hours with a $20 purchase, or up to 4 hours with validation at a sit-down restaurant.
Every day is ride to work day!

Offline r0ckrat

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • r0ckrat's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • My rarely updated blog...
  • Bike: 2006 Suzuki SV650(n)
  • Years Riding: Since 6/4/2013
There are a few moto specific spaces at DTD - pull in through the gates, first left, first right, right again, and left down the "front" row to the end. Last two or three car spaces are "reserved" for motorcycles.

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '16 BMW S1000R, '00 Honda XR400R Plated, '14 S1000RR (RIP), '13 Triumph Speed Triple (RIP)
There are a few moto specific spaces at DTD - pull in through the gates, first left, first right, right again, and left down the "front" row to the end. Last two or three car spaces are "reserved" for motorcycles.

This is true for the south lot along Katella, the north lot has no motorcycle parking.

Offline Andy

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Andy's Gallery
  • God created Ducati to train the faithful.
    • View Profile
    • Two Slow OC
  • Bike: Ducati Monster
  • Years Riding: 9

No free parking or moto-specific parking at Downtown Disney, but parking is free for up to 2 hours with a $20 purchase, or up to 4 hours with validation at a sit-down restaurant.

Clarification - HoB isn't in Downtown Disney anymore.  It's at the Garden Walk, which also doesn't have free parking as of last time I went down there.

Offline Organic

Maybe HoB or the event will validate for free parking. Also covered parking and shouldn't be busy on a Tue night.
Been wanting to see the HoB since they moved it. Prolly cage it or ride my Scooter since it has a fairing for rain protection.

Offline Throttle Chopper

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
    • View Profile
Clarification - HoB isn't in Downtown Disney anymore.  It's at the Garden Walk, which also doesn't have free parking as of last time I went down there.

Correct, I was just there last night, only 1 hour is free, $3/hour after that.  You can park at the head of the aisles in the yellow striped areas, they are very wide too.

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 42 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything