Topic: For Sale: 2003 Suzuki GSX-R600 Streetfighter - 20k mi - clean title - $2,000  (Read 304 times)

Offline presto5

• NooB
  • presto5's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2003 Suzuki GSX-R600
  • Years Riding: 8
Hi all,

A couple buddies told me about this forum when I first started getting into motorcycles about 7 years ago. I joined the forum and bought my first bike (the Gixxer I'm selling now) off of here. I'm actually trying to find the forum member to try to reconnect for fun. He was a super cool, big Asian guy in HB who was selling the Gixxer to get a Super Duke I think. I think he was pretty active one here. If that rings a bell with any of the Vets, let me know!

I've enjoyed the bike over the years, cleaned it up, turned into a streetfighter and am ready to pass it on to the next rider. Unfortunately, I haven't ridden it consistently for years now, so I finally decided to sell it and revisit bikes again down the road. As you can tell by my chicken strips, I've never gotten aggressive with it.

I forget to register this thing every freakin year (registration expired in Nov. 2017) so I've already deducted the cost to register it, which is $154 (see picture) from my price. We'll go to my AAA in Newport Beach and have them process everything on the spot.

It was recently (few months ago - looking for receipt) serviced by Mach 1 in Costa Mesa. It has a new rear tire with only a few hundred miles. Newer battery, front brakes were flushed and has a new front master cylinder.

It needs a chain cleaning (I've got a brand new grunge brush I'll throw in), a new coolant reservoir tank (UV rays are getting to the current one) and could probably use some lube on the throttle cables, brake cables, handles, etc. The rear brakes have some air in them so the lines need to be bleed.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'm located in Irvine.

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 27 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything