Linked Events   |   1 Attendees

Topic: CMC Social Bike Night at In N Out on Thursday June 28 @ 7pm  (Read 320 times)

Offline StormTrooperRyder

• 749cc
  • StormTrooperRyder's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom, 2008 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
  • Years Riding: 11 years
CMC Social Bike Nights are back for Every other Thursdays at the New La Habra In N Out Location off of Beach Blvd and E Whittier Blvd. Come on by and hang out at an awesome Diner that just Opened. Would you like to connect with other riders from your area this would be your chance to do so. Look for me I will introduce you to people so you dont feel like a stranger! ( I will be bringing a goodie bag filled with FREEBIES) Be sure to find me to get some free stuff!

NO DRAMA, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Address: In-N-Out Burger (1761 W. Whittier Blvd., La Habra, CA)
1761 W. Whittier Blvd., La Habra, California 90631

Time: 7PM-10PM

Any Motorcycle is Welcome to Join such as Dual Sports,Cruisers,Trikes,Groms,Scooters,Super-moto,Vintage,Polaris Slingshot and much more! Show of your ride with your Custom motorcycle parts,Get those LED Light Kits to show off. Lets just have a relaxing warm night and talk about Motorcycles and crazy stories.

If you feel like getting some twisties in before coming over you have either Hacienda Rd or West Rd to get that rush feeling.

Please Share this Event!!! PLEASE RESPECT THE LOCATION,THROW AWAY YOUR TRASH, If you see Trash please just toss it in the trash.

NO REVVING ENGINES,NO PEEL OUTS!!

Are you a New or a Current Rider and want to feel welcomed on Rides,Cruises,go to Events or talk about anything motorcycle related, possibly sell or in search of bikes or shops,share pictures of videos of your adventures?! We don't mind what you ride even if its a 70cc or 1800cc + Bike. Feel free to join my group strictly for California Motorcyclist Only :
Join The Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CaliforniaMotorcycleCommunity/

To browse for upcoming motorcycle Rides,Events, or Bike Nights in California!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/California-Motorcycle-Event-Community-136632246970845/

:42: :42: :43: :43: :44: :44: :45: :45: :46: :46: :47: :47: :1: :1: :49: :49: :50: :50: :51: :51: :52: :52:
« Last Edit: 06/27/18 10:42PM by CBRunyan »

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 32 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything