Topic: Where can I get my tires mounted/installed near Temecula?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Adrienzx6r

• 125cc
  • Adrienzx6r's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2005 Kawi Ninja ZX6R
  • Years Riding: 13 years
Hey guys! Haven't been on here in years.  I decided to change all the fluids, spark plugs,tires, brakes on my bike and get back out there.

I live in Temecula and need to find someone to mount/install my tires on my ZX6R.  I would prefer to avoid the dealership if possible. Please guide me to the right place.

Thanks!

Offline thtanner

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thtanner's Gallery
  • I see what you did there.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 86 Vulcan 750, 98 VFR800 FI, 14 VFR800FE
  • Years Riding: Since Nov '11
Taking mine to Temecula Motosports on Friday unless someone posts a different suggestion. No center stand on these 8th gen VFRs means I can't just rip the wheels off at home. Blah.
« Last Edit: 08/28/18 06:24PM by thtanner »

Offline thepretender

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thepretender's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R, 2002 VFR
  • Years Riding: Never enough.
"The ride IS the destination..." OOTV

If at first you don't succeed, chuck it all in and go for a ride!

"If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?"
"If someone doesnít value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"
Sam Harris

Offline thtanner

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thtanner's Gallery
    • View Profile

Offline BOXER

I've used Arney's several times.  26371 Beckman Ct, Murrieta, CA 92562  Nice people and very reasonable prices.
Temecula Motorsports is great, and inexpensive, only if you buy the tires from them.

Gary

Offline Adrienzx6r

• 125cc
  • Adrienzx6r's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2005 Kawi Ninja ZX6R
  • Years Riding: 13 years
I've used Arney's several times.  26371 Beckman Ct, Murrieta, CA 92562  Nice people and very reasonable prices.
Temecula Motorsports is great, and inexpensive, only if you buy the tires from them.

Gary
Thanks for the recommendation.  Gonna call Arney's tomorrow. I got a set of S21's online already

Offline thtanner

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thtanner's Gallery
    • View Profile

Gary
Thanks for the recommendation.  Gonna call Arney's tomorrow. I got a set of S21's online already

Recent Yelp reviews were super sketchy. I don't think I am going to trust that shop with my babies.

Offline venomenon83

Thtanner...I can do it manually (nomar bar) but Iím here in IE and I also have similar stand like posted above. Now idk if you already ordered your tires but Iím only 5-10 mins from chaparral.

Offline thtanner

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thtanner's Gallery
    • View Profile
Thtanner...I can do it manually (nomar bar) but Iím here in IE and I also have similar stand like posted above. Now idk if you already ordered your tires but Iím only 5-10 mins from chaparral.

Super appreciated! I had since set an appointment with Temecula Motorsports (and talked them down on the price.) They do seem to be a fairly typical dealer, but hopefully they should at least have all the right tools and will treat the bike with a little respect.

I will keep that in mind for the next round though.  :8:

Offline venomenon83

I know the skeptics around dealerships. I took my mint repsol wheel to see if they could get it done right with 0 scratches but boy was I wrong lol. Chaparral got me to sign waiver and nothing I can do about it.... well actually it got me to get the manual setup and been happy with 0 scratches on my wheels.

But ok, np, lmk next time around. :29:

Offline thepretender

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thepretender's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R, 2002 VFR
  • Years Riding: Never enough.
Be happy thtanner already decided on the dealer I suspect he's having T31s installed and the Bridgestones are a bitch to get on.
"The ride IS the destination..." OOTV

If at first you don't succeed, chuck it all in and go for a ride!

"If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?"
"If someone doesnít value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"
Sam Harris

Offline thtanner

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • thtanner's Gallery
    • View Profile
Be happy thtanner already decided on the dealer I suspect he's having T31s installed and the Bridgestones are a bitch to get on.

Dunlop Roadsmart III this time. Supposedly very similar to the T31 performance wise.

Offline jehanzeb

• 125cc
  • jehanzeb's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2006 MVAgusta Brutale 910S
  • Years Riding: 28
I use this small shop in Elsinore=
KPM motorsports
506 N Spring St
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Patricio is a super nice guy to deal with also.

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 55 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything