Topic: NJK Leathers Americana jacket - Large - $80  (Read 444 times)

Offline Andy

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Andy's Gallery
  • God created Ducati to train the faithful.
    • View Profile
    • Two Slow OC
  • Bike: Ducati Monster
  • Years Riding: 12
NJK Leathers Americana jacket - Large - $80
« on: 12/30/18 11:06AM »
Need to clear out some closet space.

This is my fall/spring/early and late winter jacket.  No warm liner, but perforated so it's not as good for SoCal winters.  nice temp range for SoCal.  I guess if you're slimmer you could get a hoodie under it.  I usually wore an Underamor thermal when it started to get chilly in the late fall.  NJK is based in San Clemente and mostly they make racing leathers for road racing and speedway racing.  For a time they imported these jackets and don't offer them anymore.

Shoulder, elbow, and back soft armor.  Removable so you could swap in your preference.  Hand warmer pockets, napolean pocket.  sturdy metal zips.  I added paracord so they'd be easier to pull wearing gloves.  Zipper cuffs.  Perforated underarms and partial chest.  Mesh inner lining.  Precurved arms.  Feels heavy and sturdy.  Size Large, I wear a US 42, I'm 5'10", 210, 36 waist.  It fits a little large so if you're a little wider around the middle fit is still OK.  This jacket is cut long on purpose, the theory being in a slide the extra length keeps from exposing your back/stomach.  If you're slimmer and taller it may fit better.  Velcro waist tabs as shown in pics. 

Cosmetic issues with the graphics as you can see, color layer is flaking away but otherwise in good condition.  Regularly cleaned and conditioned.

$80

More pics:
https://imgur.com/a/H1JnjFV

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 32 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook