Topic: Electric Motorcycle Exhibit coming to the Petersen Museum  (Read 271 times)

Offline Gone in 60

• 599cc
  • Gone in 60's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda CB1100, Triumph Bonneville
  • Years Riding: 11 years
Shameless plug: The Petersen Museum will start an electric motorcycle exhibit in April. Should be cool, and answers the question why a Harley Davidson crate was put in the basement recently.

The exhibit will be open to the public in April, but if anyone would like to plunk down some coin to attend the glitzy opening reception, here's the info, and you can probably sign up at www.petersen.org

Electric Revolution Exhibition Preview Reception
6:30pm | Richard Varner Family Gallery

The world’s FIRST all-electric motorcycle exhibition is coming to the Petersen in April!

Join the Motorcycle Arts Foundation and Harley-Davidson as the Petersen debuts Electric Revolution on April 4 at our VIP reception. Enjoy an evening of music, food and drinks by Drago, and an “electrifying” panel discussion led by some of the world’s most talented builders, designers, and thought leaders in the electric vehicle industry.

Become the next generation of EV builders and designers - students get 50% off of VIP tickets with a valid ID! Join the Electric Revolution!

.... I guess things have come pretty far since I test rode a Brammo about nine years ago.
Lone Commuter of the Apocalypse

Offline FastMoto

• 998cc
  • FastMoto's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 05 Busa, 08 GSA
  • Years Riding: 12
Is the regular moto exhibit still going on? I've been meaning to ride over and check it out.

Offline Gone in 60

• 599cc
  • Gone in 60's Gallery
    • View Profile
There’s a permanent motorcycle display gallery on the second floor with rotating themes. I believe the electric bike display will replace custom builder bikes.

Offline 1fastrider

• AFFATT: All Flip Flops All The Time!
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • 1fastrider's Gallery
  • I only have to be faster than 1 person....
    • View Profile
    • Elite Riders
  • Bike: '17 S1000RR, '14 675R
  • Years Riding: 100 yrs
coolio.  i'll go to the cheap version probably
If you are offended by my posts that's your problem

Offline Gone in 60

• 599cc
  • Gone in 60's Gallery
    • View Profile
Poking around the basement on Saturday, the Livewire was uncreated but under a cover. I didn’t lift it but the shape was unmistakable. Also something that looks like it’s based on the Husky Svartpilen 401, and a Light Cycle from the more recent version of Tron. That one may be going to another upcoming movie car exhibit.

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 38 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything