Topic: Nelson Rig Tail Bag 1  (Read 66 times)

Offline Gone in 60

• 749cc
  • Gone in 60's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda CB1100, Triumph Bonneville
  • Years Riding: 11 years
Nelson Rig Tail Bag 1
« on: 12/02/19 01:52PM »
Hi all,

I went to hard luggage, and am selling my two Nelson Rigg tail bags. I'm listing them separately so I can show more pictures and keep them separated, since they look similar.

Model 1060:
Expands a bit for more room. I don't have the mounting straps, but attached hooks to the mounting loops to hook under my Givi mounting plate or under the rear portion of my seat to attach. If these hooks won't work for your application, they can be removed, and you can use any generic strap or bungee. I'll toss in two very light Nelson Rigg bungees that came with it.

The mounting loops are above the zippered expansion section, so if you expand it, you have to readjust the straps. For this reason, I've always used it unexpanded. It can hold wallet, keys, gloves and small stuff in this position. The little pouch in the opened picture is a built-in rain cover that comes out of the front side. I've never ridden in rain, so I've never opened it.

No rips, damage or fading. Zippers work smoothly.

Price is $25, local OC pickup. Delivery to anywhere in CONUS available at actual cost.

Thank you for looking!
Lone Commuter of the Apocalypse

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 36 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook