Topic: Dainese X-Travel Gore-Tex Gloves Large $125  (Read 717 times)

Offline OOTV

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • OOTV's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda VFR800 (2001&2009) Ducati 900SS/SP (1995)
  • Years Riding: 30yrs.
Dainese X-Travel Gore-Tex Gloves Large $125
« on: 03/02/20 01:55PM »
I have a pair of Dainese X-Travel Gore-Tex gloves for sale. I bought these with the intention of using them with some heated glove liners, so they are one size larger than I would normally wear. I recently found a set of heated gloves that essentially ticked all the boxes of what I want in a heated glove so I'm selling these. I'm asking $125.00 Original price was closer to $249 but I bought them earlier this year on close out for $149.

I have only wore them a couple of times on the bike just to see how they would work and other than being a little more bulky with the heated liners in, they actually felt really good. They also worked well without the liners but they were slightly loose due to being one size up. Had they been my exact size, I'd definitely keep them. These are essentially brand new gloves, hence my asking price.

Two features that stood out for me are the touch tech finger tips, which allows you to use a touch screen/smart phone without having to remove the gloves. The other is the dual cuff system. Where an inner cuff goes under the jacket sleeve and the outer cuff goes on top of the jacket sleeve. If you ever ridden in the rain, you know how important having the glove under the jacket sleeve can be for keeping your hands dry.

NOTE: Can provide pics if desired.

Here is a video review from Revzilla for more info.
https://youtu.be/sTbthMPWbM4
« Last Edit: 03/02/20 01:56PM by OOTV »
“You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...”

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 31 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook