Topic: TCX X-Sqaure WP Boots Size 41 $25  (Read 641 times)

Offline OOTV

• Advisory Board
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • OOTV's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda VFR800 (2001&2009) Ducati 900SS/SP (1995)
  • Years Riding: 30yrs.
TCX X-Sqaure WP Boots Size 41 $25
« on: 03/02/20 02:27PM »
I have for sale a pair of TCX X-Square WP boots. These are low cut boots that look more like a driving shoe than a typical motorcycle boot. I've had these for a while but they are still in decent shape, although the tips of the underside of the boot are showing a little wear through, they still feel solid and are pretty comfortable when walking around off bike. As for their "WP" (Waterproof) capabilities, I can say that they held up a few times I wore them in the rain but it's been a while since they've see any rain/wet weather. Possibly a reconditioning with some Nikwax might be worth doing.

I typically wore these when riding to job sites, as they are rather "stealthy" and didn't make it look like I was heading to the moon or getting ready for combat. As for fitment, TCX seem to run true to size and for me, they fit spot on! Size 41 EU is the equivalent to size 8 US and so far all of my TCX boots seem to fit perfectly.

I can say that boots of these type are more for looks than protection, I do feel that these boots have good protection in the areas that they are intended to cover. I had no reservation wearing them any time I rode and was not doing any real "spirited" riding. i.e. When commuting. One small gripe about these is the Velcro strap that covers the laces. The strap seems a bit short to me and sometimes getting it secured was a bit of a nuisance. Other than that these boots were my go to boots for a while. I ended up repairing another set of TXC boots (Jupiter 2) which are Gore-Tex and went back to wearing those instead.

The soles are a little worn and there is a small bit of wear on the tips of both boots (see photo)

The original price for these boots was from $99-$129 depending when you bought them. I'm asking $25

“You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...”

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 31 queries.

support@ocmoto.com
 Facebook
anything